• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Back from the brink

if u got banned then how come u didnt just make a new account with new email address?

Please keep suggestions like this to yourself. We can usually identify "sock" accounts anyway, and if a member is caught socking while their old account is suspended or banned, then all of their accounts will be permanently banned, and their IP will be blocked as well. Still, if the member is a pathetic loser with nothing better to do than troll a snake site, they could still troll this place from the library or from a friend's house (if they have any friends). Of course, if a suspended or banned member creates a sock account, and their posting is indistinguishable from that of a mature and responsible member, they may just fly under the radar and get away with it. But most trolls don't have the self control to pull that off.

Please keep suggestions like this to yourself. We can usually identify "sock" accounts anyway, and if a member is caught socking while their old account is suspended or banned, then all of their accounts will be permanently banned, and their IP will be blocked as well. Still, if the member is a pathetic loser with nothing better to do than troll a snake site, they could still troll this place from the library or from a friend's house (if they have any friends). Of course, if a suspended or banned member creates a sock account, and their posting is indistinguishable from that of a mature and responsible member, they may just fly under the radar and get away with it. But most trolls don't have the self control to pull that off.

That was a very good explanation! Made me understand things alot more!

Just thought I would post this interesting little bit of info. Due to an argument earlier in which snakemaster supported his knowledge by saying he worked at the Luray Zoo, I contacted the zoo to check the validity of this statement. Here's the response I got:

Thank you for alerting me to this situation. David (snakemaster24) does not work here, he is in fact an occasional volunteer. The boy must be supervised while he's here and I imagine should be supervised on your chat list as well. He is not in charge of, and he does not manage any of our animals here.

(Name removed)
Luray zoo

Just thought I would post this interesting little bit of info. Due to an argument earlier in which snakemaster supported his knowledge by saying he worked at the Luray Zoo, I contacted the zoo to check the validity of this statement. Here's the response I got:

Thank you for alerting me to this situation. David (snakemaster24) does not work here, he is in fact an occasional volunteer. The boy must be supervised while he's here and I imagine should be supervised on your chat list as well. He is not in charge of, and he does not manage any of our animals here.

(Name removed)
Luray zoo

Nice detective work Robbie ;)

(Name removed)
Luray zoo
That's some serious ownage there!! :cheers:

TrollBGone.gif

:rofl:
D80

Back