CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hello from The "Pine Tree State!"

Old 09-25-2008, 11:15 PM   #21
*salAMANDA88*
haha. thanks you guys (Jay and PJ)...
I posted some pics of them in the photo gallery....they are doing very well, and my ghost is out of blue now, he is a clingy little guy...he just wants to hang out with me all the time now..its really funny..I almost named him *sugar..but.. IMO thats a stupid boy name for a snake..haha

and Mike C...thanks, but no I havent herd of him..but will def. check that out..I love finding locals who have same intrests as me..thanks a bunch, and your gramp sounds like a great man..be proud!

Old 09-25-2008, 11:16 PM   #22
tstephe3
Well, I'm a little late. But welcome to the forum! I'm sorta like you. Lol, except my major is Chemistry. Work, have snakes. Lol. I think the one cool thing about my university is we have a Biology/Zoology Club. This will be our first full year, and we currently have an amel corn snake, ball python, red tailed boa, golden gecko, 2 blue tongued skinks, 2 red eared sliders, and bunch of mollee's the had babies. Lol.

Anyway, sorry I kinda rambled on. Hope you enjoy your stay and hope you get the picture thing figured out.

Old 09-25-2008, 11:35 PM   #23
*salAMANDA88*
I did..check the photo gallery..I posted the pics there...by the way..nice to meet you!
that club sounds cool..I am not sure if USM will have anything like that..but well see this spring..I know UMA right now, does not...but they suck as a science school anyway..clearly not their specialty..lol...but I guess thats why I am transfering haha.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google