CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Question for Moderators

Old 07-26-2014, 08:03 PM   #1
Saji
Question for Moderators

I was in no way outwardly mean, harassing etc. when I joined the forum. I actually apologized to the forum. Apparently whoever screens and determines Mods picked one who arbitrarily took away my reputation point black listing me. This I find to be extreme and unprofessional. Obviously they were functioning on emotions. Does that happen often?

Old 07-26-2014, 08:18 PM   #2
hypnoctopus
Anyone, not just the moderators, can give or take reputation on each of your posts. If you look below each post, right underneath where it says the person's join date, location, etc., there's a little set of scales that you can click on to give positive or negative reputation.

Old 07-27-2014, 12:57 AM   #3
Rich Z
Thread moved to a more appropriate place.

Old 07-27-2014, 01:02 AM   #4
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saji View Post
I was in no way outwardly mean, harassing etc. when I joined the forum. I actually apologized to the forum. Apparently whoever screens and determines Mods picked one who arbitrarily took away my reputation point black listing me. This I find to be extreme and unprofessional. Obviously they were functioning on emotions. Does that happen often?
Do you mean like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saji View Post
I recently bought a Elaphe sp. and am heavily involved with Thamnophis and Thamnophis.com. This forum seems very ( not to offend) simple with simple subjects and questions. Does anyone reccomend another Corn Snake forum with a say "Brighter" discussion aura?

Saji
So did the people on thamnophis.com throw you out? From what I can see of you so far, you don't seem to play too well with people.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google