• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Progression thread: Cleo the Butter Motley

Thank you, DLena! Yeah, "holding" is holding poop while in shed. She did have the proverbial "colon blow" right after she shed. It was pretty massive, lol.

Bahahaha :roflmao:

Aw, she's so gorgeous! I had forgotten, but I remember now that she is the reason that I started wanting a yellow snake. Apparently having every color of the rainbow is a thing for me. It's nice to see she held that perfect shade of soft yellow. (I know you update more frequently, but I'm pretty sure I haven't seen her since last year.)

Thanks Albertagirl. I've only posted a few times since last year. I'm glad my little girl's color inspired you. A butter's color can vary quite a bit and without seeing her parents I had no idea exactly where she would fall. I'm pretty sure that this is it for her color. She certain runs to the orange/tan saddles with a softer yellow background. Her belly is bright white and fades to soft cream by her tail.

Last edited:
My Cleopatra bracelet!

I6VTUY6h.jpg

Very pretty jewelry! Kind of like moving art. I have to remind myself to take my watch off when handling Loopy 'cause it's just another thing for him to latch on to! Then it's harder to 'unwind' him off my arm!

yeah that's what I always say - "The cool thing about Constrictors is, you don't have to hold on to them, they will hold on to you."

No chance of any eggs here. I have a pretty good snake birth control scheme here with two girls of one species and a boy of an unrelated (as in can't mate or hybridize) species.

pyoF35fh.jpg

Look ma, no hands! Nom, nom, nom.

Cleo is growing steadily and weighed in at 258 grams tonight. I have a feeling she's gong into shed soon. She certainly is an enthusiastic little eater.

Looks like Cleo is doing great (still!) I like your birth control method! I have one for Loopy as well.
He's going to be a great bachelor I believe.

Looks like Cleo is doing great (still!) I like your birth control method! I have one for Loopy as well.
He's going to be a great bachelor I believe.

Thanks, Ken. BTW, she's deep in blue today. The longer I have them, the better I am at early shed detection.

Clyde shed last night. Mandy is clearing and will shed any minute and Cleo is in blue. I'm calling it the shedapalooza! First time all three of mine were in shed at the same time.

Yep. The old abstinence method! Works every time. Cleo still admires Loopy and Rufus from afar!

Cleo had another perfect shed the other night. Because she has no melanin, her shed is always totally white.

She was between feedings so she won't get her mouse until tomorrow. I'm sure she will be a very happy girl then.

cKEvdJeh.jpg

pEzp3heh.jpg

Back