• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Introducing Jo - Western Hognose

Tavia

Elemental Exotics
Am pretty excited about this girl, we got her and another snake in a local trade for one of our juvi Gargoyle geckos.
She was produced by Prismatic Reptiles and is a half sibling to our Sam but unrelated to our Kittaning. That makes her 50% het albino and a good future mate to Kittaning.
She should also be breedable by next year. Has a very nice temperament too!

DSC_3367_zps66tdpov0.jpg

DSC_3368_zpswgbvagax.jpg

DSC_3369_zpstoryyvuv.jpg

DSC_3370_zpsb93dyrbe.jpg

DSC_3371_zpspmcs5wni.jpg

DSC_3372_zpskbqujru4.jpg

DSC_3373_zpsuuk6xhyo.jpg

DSC_3374_zpsxazkgi1c.jpg

DSC_3375_zpsjmn5fkw7.jpg

DSC_3376_zpsdsrliwbz.jpg

DSC_3377_zpsqkzlhnkf.jpg

DSC_3378_zps5xdly5tp.jpg

Absolutely beautiful! The more I ponder about it and see these little guys, the more I want to get a hog nose as my second snake.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

They are awesome little snakes! Definitely recommend them, though males generally make the better pet, if you have no intention to breed.

They are awesome little snakes! Definitely recommend them, though males generally make the better pet, if you have no intention to breed.
Yeah, would definitely be a pet...not sure how I'd talk the Mrs. into another snake, let alone a full blown breeding operation! [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back