• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Loopy's Thread

Here are a couple pics taken today (Feb 2nd) just for fun. His last shed was Dec 5th so I expect that event is soon approaching. That being said, he's probably a bit dingy at the moment! Can't wait to see the 'new' Loopy!

He's a beautiful little guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loopy shed a couple days ago. With this guy it's hard to tell when he's blue! So today he got his 'snack' ... he really did not want to come out of hiding. Extra effort was needed to pry him out! Then a few photos and a weight check (191 grams!) before eating.

Attachments

• i wont come out.jpg
    i wont come out.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Loopy june 7 2017.jpg
    Loopy june 7 2017.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 39
  • june 7 2017chow.jpg
    june 7 2017chow.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 38
I'm guessing the mouse more than made up for being removed from his house. He is so handsome with his vibrant colors.

Loopy is looking great and is getting big! I know it never seemed like he would but he sure is! Such a handsome boy.

Thanks everyone!
Yes, he's getting big, a little bit. A lot different than when I got him in his little plastic dish ... he weighed only 9 grams! When you get a tiny little thing like that you cross your fingers and hope for the best. Glad he's still with me!

Just a quick photo of me and Loopy outside yesterday. Had my wife take a few pics and you know how snake photos can be. This was one of maybe two that were okay. BTW ... this is as close as she wants to get to Loopy. Not sure why ... maybe because he's such a vicious animal and will grow to be 14 feet and eat all the neighbor's dogs. :nope: But I thought you would all like to see his size next to a real live and most handsome model. I had just run 4 miles so this was as good as it was gonna get! Right after this photo session ... a Loopy lunch!

Attachments

• Ken_and_Loopy_6_23_17_resize.jpg
    Ken_and_Loopy_6_23_17_resize.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 29
he's a very handsome critter, and by the looks of the photo, at least as long as your arm. And if the wife won't get close to him, you could use that to your advantage, ie- getting out of chores, alone time, avoiding shopping...... (although I do carry Rufus shopping with me sometimes.)

Thanks ya'll ... not sure how long he is. I have definitely got to measure him next time he's out! But I can tell he's getting longer every time I take him from his viv. (But not quite 14 ft. yet!)

Today was a big day for Loopy! He had a measurement done ... 2 feet, 10 inches! And then a weight check ... 225 grams! Where is that little boy that was shipped to me in a little plastic cup? And then after all that ... chow time! Here's a couple photos of his Serpwidget photo and an after lunch back home again photo!

Attachments

• Loopy_june_7_2017__resized.jpg
    Loopy_june_7_2017__resized.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 38
  • loopy_length__1499357400_20532.jpg
    loopy_length__1499357400_20532.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 38
Wow, Loopy's a big boy now. He's nearly caught up to Cleo at 3 ft 2 inches and 248 grams. I knew he would get here but it's great that he has. Looking great, Ken!

Today was chow day for Loopy! I went past a couple days and feel a bit ashamed :awcrap:But life goes on and I don't think Loopy has a calendar in there with him so maybe he can't tell. And before that we went outside for a couple photos. He shed a few days ago and is looking pretty good for a two year old! (His birthday was July 10)
I'm sure while he getting his photo taken he's thinking "What I have to put up with to get a mouse!"

Attachments

• DSCN1246__1501967968_72334.jpg
    DSCN1246__1501967968_72334.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN1252__1501968045_75703.jpg
    DSCN1252__1501968045_75703.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 23
Back