CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Zeke's thread!

Old 07-01-2016, 11:16 AM   #1
lazarin
Zeke's thread!

Hey there guys! As some of you know, I picked up my first corn last Saturday at the All Ohio show. I finally got a few decent pictures of him at our first feeding today!

Zeke (short for Zircon ) is a two year old anery, seems to be a little over two feet long, and weighs 137g. I just love the yellow on his sides!

Old 07-01-2016, 11:26 AM   #2
DollysMom
He's beautiful and evidently knows his way around a mouse. Congrats!

Old 07-01-2016, 12:12 PM   #3
Eavlynn
Zeke certainly is a handsome little dude!

Old 07-01-2016, 12:35 PM   #4
lazarin
Thank you thank you! I'm very proud of him and can't wait til I can start handling him a little.

Old 07-01-2016, 01:40 PM   #5
Pilarcoder
Congrats and very cute lil guy

Old 07-26-2016, 09:15 AM   #6
lazarin
Just a few new pics. Zeke's gained 10g since I got him and I think he's getting ready to shed - his eyes seem normal but his belly checkers have gotten really pale. I hung a little wire basket in his tank to climb on and he loves it!

Old 07-26-2016, 10:42 AM   #7
DollysMom
Zeke looks great. I love his name, BTW. Thanks for the pics.

Yes the checkers getting pale is a very good indicator that he is going into shed.

Old 08-05-2016, 06:40 PM   #8
lazarin
He finally shed late last night! Of course he waited til I was out of the house so I only caught the very end of it. Once he was done he proceeded to knock over everything in his viv- hides upside down, vines in the water bowl, ugh. Anyway here's a few pics from today!

Old 08-05-2016, 07:46 PM   #9
DollysMom
Zelda is so cute. I especially like the second pic. He looks really shiny in his new skin.

Old 08-06-2016, 04:09 AM   #10
Giga
He's looking very handsome; yay for first shed with you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google