CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

How Old is YOUR Oldest Corn???

Old 08-08-2010, 09:56 AM   #31
Daenerys
My RTB is like 14 or 15...lol

Old 08-08-2010, 10:05 AM   #32
diamondlil
My granite, Pearl is at least 7 years old, because I got her as an adult imported from Daytona 4 years ago. Her clutch size dropped dramatically this year, so I suspect she's maybe nearer to 10, but will never know for sure.

Old 08-08-2010, 11:25 AM   #33
Lolo
My oldest corn is Dash, who is around 13 years old! I just adopted her last December, so I'm not responsible for the longevity... or her extreme fatness, for that matter.

Old 08-08-2010, 12:50 PM   #34
Yvette
I want to see more pictures of people holding their old snakes. It amazes me. My snake can still slither through my fingers.

Old 08-08-2010, 09:49 PM   #35
Lolo
I can barely hold Dash, she's so big (1100g) and squirmy! I'll see what I can do, though...

Old 08-08-2010, 10:00 PM   #36
Sweetseraph
Here's my 6 year old. I don't know his exact length, but he's a little over 4'. He's about 750 g in this pic.

Old 08-09-2010, 09:35 AM   #37
Bartholomew
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAFU View Post
Unfortunately I have nothing to contribute here__ yet. Mine is only about a month old.
Yes you do! I said "how old is your oldest corn?" not "Only super old corns are allowed on this thread!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvette View Post
I want to see more pictures of people holding their old snakes. It amazes me. My snake can still slither through my fingers.
Haha, same here. My snake still slithers through my fingers too. I cant wait to see him all grown up!
Wonderfull pictures, everyone! Thank you for your replies. If you can, keep them comming!

Old 08-09-2010, 11:17 AM   #38
Lolo
Okay, I got a photo of myself holding Dash... not an easy feat, due to her size and squirminess!

And here's a nice shot in her tub:

Old 08-09-2010, 11:19 AM   #39
Bartholomew
Wow! That snake is huge! Where did you adopt her? Did you get her because of her morph, or because they were overfeeding her?

Old 08-09-2010, 11:25 AM   #40
Christen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
Okay, I got a photo of myself holding Dash... not an easy feat, due to her size and squirminess!
I can honestly say. That is the first time that I have seen a truely fat corn. I have always heard of them but have never seen them. I have only seen a fat RTB and let me tell you she had a hard time getting around. I am so glad that she has you now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google