CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

New guy in the terrarium.

Old 11-24-2018, 01:40 PM   #1
RadioSquatch
New guy in the terrarium.

Hello everyone My name is Kyle I am from a small town in Western Washington state. I am new to owning snakes I currently have two corn snakes and two pythons. I'm looking for any and all tips tricks and info on raising and breeding snakes. The corn snakes are about 7 years old and have not been sexed, their previous owners believe they are two males, I'm hoping that I have at least one female. Thanks I look forward to learning from all of you.

Snake 1
[IMG][/IMG]

Snake 2

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 11-24-2018, 06:26 PM   #2
Twolunger
Hi Kyle, welcome to the forum. The corns look very nice. Do you have any snake friends or a local herp club member who could probe them for you?

Old 11-24-2018, 06:37 PM   #3
RadioSquatch
I'll have to look. I have looked on YouTube and it doesn't look too difficult will just have to wear some nitrile gloves lol

Old 11-24-2018, 08:20 PM   #4
Twolunger
It always looks easy when someone else is doing it. LOL. It's best if someone holds the corn as still as possible. You also need an appropriate size of probe. I have a small set that was given to me.

Old 11-24-2018, 08:28 PM   #5
RadioSquatch
Ahh ok never looked into the probe method will have to do some research.

Old 11-25-2018, 12:47 PM   #6
mcnann_fam
Welcome from another WA snake owner. There are a few of us here.

Old 12-03-2018, 03:03 PM   #7
DeuceRon
Welcome Kyle. That's quite a way to jump into being a new snake owner! Your cornsnakes look great!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google