• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Ugliest or Prettiest Phenotype

ecreipeoj

Striped Topaz SK SG Free
What would you call this "Look". In the Normal Phase, they would have extreme black in the blotched area. I hope to produce more of this phenotype in the near future.

The very first Lava I ever hatched had this "Look", and I have reproduced it by accident a few times.

The first photo is of a Landrace Lava, so the source of the "Look" in my collection.

Second photo: Lavamel Magma

Third and forth photos: Pied-Sided Magma.

Attachments

• DSC_0011 (3).JPG
    DSC_0011 (3).JPG
    449.9 KB · Views: 244
  • DSC_0026a.JPG
    DSC_0026a.JPG
    427 KB · Views: 238
  • DSC_0009b(3).JPG
    DSC_0009b(3).JPG
    391.4 KB · Views: 240
  • DSC_0009a (3).JPG
    DSC_0009a (3).JPG
    394.7 KB · Views: 238
Absolutely love all of these.. If you produce any of these in the future please let me know, I would love one. I especially like the first one the Landrace Lava, but they are all amazing.

Back