CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Taken a turn for the worst. I need help/advice..

Old 11-07-2007, 03:39 AM   #31
diamondlil
Fingers crossed for him, he's a tough cookie

Old 11-07-2007, 04:16 AM   #32
rip_tupac
All the best for him, I once lost a couple of baby balls due to respitory problems. Im having a pretty bad night myself, its 4:13 am here and Im still disinfecting things and trying to figure out what to do with my LTR.

Again, I hope you get in touch with the vet and that you make the right decision for him. It sounds like he's really hanging on there and has the will to live! My bp's never got to the point where they were coughing blood.

Good luck!

Old 11-07-2007, 04:56 AM   #33
CALIVIK
Phew THANK GOD!! I was reading up & sayin' my little prayers as I got down to the last post! Thinking of YOU!!

Old 11-07-2007, 06:10 AM   #34
Dave123
Aww Elle, I am very sorry to hear this! I hope you can get him to the vet today and find out what is going on.

Old 11-07-2007, 08:48 AM   #35
srsb
Windsor

I pray that Windsor pulls through or passes without suffering.

Thank you for caring for him.

Sonja

Old 11-07-2007, 09:05 AM   #36
Mrs InsaneOne
Glad to hear that he pulled it through over night. Good luck with the vet today. Hope they can do something for him.

Jenn

Old 11-07-2007, 09:14 AM   #37
Ohana
Good Luck with the vet today. It sounds like you are a caring individual that will do what is necessary to help this guy out.

I'm pulling for him!

Old 11-07-2007, 10:39 AM   #38
a_god_s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohana View Post
Good Luck with the vet today. It sounds like you are a caring individual that will do what is necessary to help this guy out.
I'm pulling for him!
What Ohana says - I'm pulling for him too! I know its tough especially since you've worked so hard with him. I pray you get good news from the vet.

Old 11-07-2007, 10:55 AM   #39
Tula_Montage
Hes being admited tomorrow at 10pm... I'm guessing a lot of lab work will have to be done to know exactly whats going on.

Hes no better or wose this evening.

Thanks so much everyone for the support and PM's. I really appreciate it and it's helping me get through this extremely sad time

Old 11-07-2007, 10:59 AM   #40
a_god_s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tula_Montage View Post
Hes being admited tomorrow at 10pm... I'm guessing a lot of lab work will have to be done to know exactly whats going on. Hes no better or wose this evening.
Windsor sounds like a fighter! I'm glad you didn't give up on him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google