CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Snake Nicknames

Old 02-01-2007, 08:01 PM   #1
Nanci
Snake Nicknames

I had Zee (Pineapple) out tonight, and I got to wondering if anyone else has nicknames for their snakes.

Zee: Pineapple (If you don't know why, look on youtube.com for "Crocodile Hunter Meets His Match"
Inez: Devil Worm
Addy: Puff Adder, Water Cobra
Maizey: Maizilee
Choco: Chox, Chocilee, Choco Cat, Choxie (He's my favorite, so he gets the most!)

Nanci

Old 02-01-2007, 08:20 PM   #2
Pet Corn Snake
Damien : Good Boy - The reason i call him this "all the time" is because when he was first with me, he knew he could break me, although i stayed strong and i'm 100% in control when handling him, no Squeezing me, no nipping me, no Striking with mouth closed and NO tale rattling, he just crawls around!

So now i call him good boy all the time, when someone says whats ya snakes name, i say Good boy although he is called Damien of course

Old 02-01-2007, 08:23 PM   #3
Pet Corn Snake
Also, i like your nicknames, and i love you!! you have soo much niceness in you and around you, all them amazing pictures you take, it reminds me of a fairytale garden

Old 02-01-2007, 08:40 PM   #4
tyflier
I call both of my (female) snakes "Baby Girl"...but I also call my daughter "Baby Girl".

My MBK is frequently called "Cobra Girl" because of her fondness of an upright "cobra strike" position she regularly assumes, albeit non-threateningly.

My corn is frequently called "Funny Girl" because of her inherent ability to tie herself into knots and make the funniest of faces when she looks at me after doing this. I know she hasn't the ability to actually "make faces", but she looks at me as if to say "How did I do that? Can you help me, please?" It's quite funny...

Old 02-01-2007, 08:46 PM   #5
ArpeggioAngel
Most of mine just get nicknames that are just shortened versions of their name:
Clementine - Clem
Equinox - Quinn
Ripley - Rips
Prudence - Prue
Both Enydmion and Selene get called Psycho a lot.... and sometimes Selene gets the not nice version of "witch".
Ballantine - pretty girl, pretty baby, sweet girl (she is my little angel!).

Old 02-01-2007, 09:19 PM   #6
Lennycorn
Nicknames for snakes??? I thinks it's bad enough that they have names.
I mean, you can't call for them or anything like that. So why you need a nickname?
O well, I guess it's me..

Old 02-01-2007, 09:35 PM   #7
desertanimal
Nope. No nicknames for the snakes.

Old 02-01-2007, 09:54 PM   #8
DaemoNox
My burm Mephisto I often call my Kitten; a couple others just the short version of their name.

Old 02-01-2007, 10:07 PM   #9
SnakeNbake
Sir Killsalot is a nickname. His real name is Sebastian.
I call Sophie just plain ol Soph.
My next snake will be named' Sninja'.. He will be a stealth assassin of doom.

Old 02-02-2007, 06:01 PM   #10
jennrosefx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeNbake
My next snake will be named' Sninja'.. He will be a stealth assassin of doom.

That makes me happy.