CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Snake Nicknames

Old 02-03-2007, 10:00 AM   #21
snake5007
I have a coastal carpet python called striker. I also call him the watcher, because he always sits there in the evening, watching every move i make.

Old 02-03-2007, 08:55 PM   #22
Beothon Lover
my snakes have some nick names although their not to creative..

Nyxx(BP)- Nyxxie, Nyxx-pinks, baby girl(she's my sweetie), big snake(although she only around 2ft right now but she's really girthy)

Serg(Sunglow Corn)- Sergy, Smerg, the orange thing(only when done something bad or stupid),Sergy-mergy

Maeve(Albino CA King)- Merve, Muave(like the color), pink lemonade, Maevey

Kuro(Miami Corn)- Kurd(kurd = turd...got it when he was first home he kept striking at me and rattling his tail at evey little thing)

Anjay(Nelson's Milk)- sadly he doesn't have any t.t

Divana(Dumeril's Ground Boa)- pretty girl, big girl(she almosy 4ft long), evil thing(when she decides to strike at either people or objects around the house...or sometimes eve bite what she strikes at...that why my nose was bloody a couple weeks ago), Miss. Tree Boa(although she's not a tree boa), pocket snake(she like to put her tail in any pocket she can find so it be a pants pocket or a coat pocket or a jacket pocket doesn't matter as long as its a pocket)

Old 02-03-2007, 11:43 PM   #23
BenWillyums
Napolean - Poles
Pullo - Retard (probably 'THE' most retarded looking snake)
Pip - Pip *while whinning*
Fritz - Frito
Grendel - Artard (Looks retarded)

Old 02-06-2007, 09:02 PM   #24
Mrs InsaneOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by stragen
I didnt think snakes could do this! I thought they had some natural instinct which stopped them tying themselves in knots! I'd love to see the pics!

My nicknames arent really nicknames cos they are longer than my snakes name - Smij.

I call him Smijeroo(not when anyone else is listening! LOL) or Little Snakey Dude...
Maybe the smart ones have the bult in instinct that prevents them from knotting themselves. If that's the case, this guy is missing more then just a few marbles upstairs. I always watch him closely because I am afraid he's going to choke himself instead of the mouse. I'll see if I can find any pics of him... If not it'll be at least another week before I feed him again (just ate last night) and I'll take pics then.

Jenn

Old 02-12-2007, 02:41 AM   #25
Mrs InsaneOne
Ok, I couldn't find any older pics (actually I haven't looked very hard) but tonight was feeding night and as requested (forgot by who) I posted some feeding pics of Knot-Boy (Sediment our male vanishing striped amel) in action. Here's the link:

Striped Amels

There are pics of his sister there as well, as it's sort of a comparison thread of the two. You'll find the feeding pics towards the bottom of the page, or for those who view fewer posts per page, it might be on the second page.

Enjoy...

Jenn

Old 02-12-2007, 03:15 AM   #26
JollieMollie
Mara Jade I call MJ or Mara as more 'official' nicknames. She also gets my usual battery of doll, sweetheart, baby, and sweetie. But usually Mara (-:

Soon! as in Tuesday, I shall have a little male butter corn. His full name is Yellow Topaz, but I shall call him Topaz or Toto for short. Topaz and Jade, how sweet. (-: He'll also be mister, buddy on occasion, and buster, I'm sure.

My doggie has the most nicknames. Samantha responds equeally well (from me at least) to Sammy, Sam, Sammers, Booker B, Booker Beezie, Sa.man.tha, baby girl, cute one, and some others I'm sure I'm forgetting. Grandpa used to call her Tiddle E. Winks for some reason...

Old 02-12-2007, 05:44 AM   #27
Nanci
Jenn, both those guys are gorgeous!! I love the two together. I don't have two of the same anything. Except turts and torts.

Nanci

Old 02-12-2007, 05:56 AM   #28
Mrs InsaneOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci
Jenn, both those guys are gorgeous!! I love the two together. I don't have two of the same anything. Except turts and torts.

Nanci
Thanks Nanci, I try to have at least two of everything, even if they are not exactly alike. (I like even numbers!) Maybe that's why we nearly tripled our collection last year... hmmm..

Jenn

Old 02-12-2007, 06:14 AM   #29
sid the snake
My corn is called Sid but i like to call him Sidric and my partner calls him Sidney

Old 02-14-2007, 05:37 PM   #30
cassandra
I sometimes refer to Jenson the cornsnake as "Junior" or "Junior Mint" and Carmen my bcc as "Pretzel" (take her out of her cage and you'd say why as she pretzels her coils around your hands)...and all of the snakes are "momma's girl/boy". =D

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google