• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

my new mermaid..er..fish

bella

mmm zombies....
well though you may be getting sick of hearing about my latest betta and my even more latest bloodworm allergy, well i got another one and he is super duper! his name is sebastian or "sebi" for short...and the first pic is my favourite of him! it reminds of a mermaid! even though tech. he would be a merman.... but anyways. i was excited because this is my first white betta.

Attachments

• mermaid.jpg
    mermaid.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 66
  • merman.jpg
    merman.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 66
Its nice to see that someone else gets as attached to their animals... even as other people would say "its just a fish" ...

Technically he's not "white" they're really expensive and hard to find.
I'd classify him as an apricot spot veil tail :)
He's a very handsome boy and hopefully with the great TLC he's gonna get from you his tail will heal itself.

I used to keep so many bettas, and I still appreciate them (although I don't miss cleaning out bowls). Very pretty!

I'd classify him as an apricot spot veil tail

neat, i didn't know that much about different types and wasn't sure what to call him lol. its a sweeter name than "white" anyways.
although I don't miss cleaning out bowls
yah thats the only bad part but i have managed it into an art and can get both done in around 15-20 mins

Yeah there are just about as many if not more "morphs" of Bettas as there is of corns. If you're really interested in knowing more try going to www.ultimatebettas.com

It's where I came from when I started researching corns and couldn't find enough info from the members there :rofl: and then I dragged over NSF07 and found another one of our members already over here.

well i signed up right away :) it looks really neat, ill just add it on to my growing list of forums to keep track of! it will probably have lots of info i was wondering about or didn't even know i was wondering about..

Very pretty fish..unfortunately I have very bad luck with fish... :0(

My stepfather used to have a 60 gallon tank (I think it was 60..) of tropical fish..a pretty good variety of them..He took very good care of them and tried to teach me but I just never took an interest in the chore of cleaning such a large tank..Now I kind of wish I had paid attention..having such a large tank of ocean fish would be very cool :0)

yah im the same way, i would love to have an intense tank but i don't think im prepared for the work it would take, thus i keep a few bettas-which in their own right can still be a little tricky :)

Back