CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Shed Skin...

Old 08-26-2003, 03:36 PM   #1
KaioSama
Shed Skin...

Link just had her first shed 2 days ago out of no where. About a week and a half to a week ago she started losing her colors so i assumed it was happening. Then after a few days it almost looked like she as if she was getting slightly brighter. Well she shed and I missed it. But anyways, the whole skin is perfectly intact down to the caps minus a little of the center of them. I wanted to keep it (I'm really weird). Maybe like frame it or something. Anyone know if i can do this or will the skin deteriorate away? If not, where could I get a frame for something like this.

Adam

Old 08-26-2003, 04:12 PM   #2
CornCrazy
In another post, someone suggested laminating them. I thought it was a good idea

Old 08-27-2003, 03:12 AM   #3
Rachel
I've kept *most* of my snakes skins and still have one of pretzel's 1st sheds (bout 2 1/2 years old). Haven't noticed any sign of deterioration but if you have a dog, then make sure it can't get to them. My dog seems to think the skins are some sort of delicacy and eats them if she gets a chance

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google