CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Holdbacks and Adults for sale

Old 11-03-2014, 12:15 PM   #21
Ladyjustice33
Sent you a PM & an email!

Old 11-16-2014, 03:06 AM   #22
2ndGenSnakeDude
Would you do 100 shipped for the female butter Motley?

Old 02-13-2015, 01:02 PM   #23
Enterprise Snakes
Is the Whiteout still available?

Old 03-23-2015, 11:02 AM   #24
beccassseven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Bacon View Post
Hi! I've got some extra holdbacks and adults up for sale. Every snake on this list is healthy and eating and only being sold because they don't fit into my plans for one reason or another. All prices do not include shipping. Make sure you email or pm me for a quote on that. Anyway here's the list:

2009 1.1 Sunglow Motley breeding pair - $100 each or $150 for pair (Proven)

2009 1.1 Butter Motley breeding pair - $100 each or $150 for pair (Proven)

2006 0.1 Whiteout -$150 (Proven) She's got some really cool faded yellow saddles which you can see in the pic

2008 0.1 Ultramel ph. Diffused - $100 (Proven) This one produces offspring that could be considered "red factor" but I can't say for sure. I've yet to breed her for diffusion so I can't say if she's has it or not but she was sold to me with it

2010 0.1 Abbot's Okeetee - $65 Never bred

2011 0.1 Hypo h. Anery - $65 Never bred

2013 2.0 Amel h. Diffused -$40 These two brothers were holdbacks because of how cool they look as just genetic Amels. They're from a true Ultramel Blood x Reverse Okeetee and wouldn't surprise me if both look like RO's when grown

2013 0.1 Ultramel h. Lavender, Hypo; ph. Diffusion -$50

2013 4.0 Amel h. Lavender, Hypo; ph. Diffusion -$40 All of these are from the Ultramel listed above and two of them (one especially) are much more red than the other two and this has happened in her other clutches with different dads involved. So I know something's going on to produce these "redder" ones, I'm just not sure what exactly

So that's the list. If you have any questions please send me a pm or an email at benjamintbacon@gmail.com (which I check often). My prices are somewhat negotiable (more so if multiple snakes are purchased) and I'll sell the entire lot for $650 shipped (the collective amount I'm asking is $1070). Thanks so much for looking and I hope you're having a good day or night.

Male Sunglow Motley
Attachment 184052

Female Butter Motley
Attachment 184051

Female Whiteout
Attachment 184053

Female Ultramel ph. Diffused
Attachment 184054

Male Amel h. Lavender, Hypo; ph. Diffusion ("red"
version)
Attachment 184055
Hi, I realize this post was from September but I was wondering if you still had the abbotts. Thanks.
Becca

Old 03-30-2015, 08:51 PM   #25
twiztidsaint
Is 0.1 ultramel ph diffused still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
amelanistic, butter motley, sunglow motley, ultra amel, whiteout