• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

feeders in or near ohio

Most likely from a local small breeder who is basically just breeding for their own collection but gets some extras to sell off. You might be able to find one via craigslist. A reptile show probably won't be quite so cheap (especially by the time you pay the admission fee), but it's a little more of a sure thing. Those would be the first 2 things I'd try if I didn't want to order in large enough quantities to be worth buying online.

Another possibility is to try to hook up with locals to go in together on an online order to split the shipping costs. Again, you could use craigslist to try to find someone, or just ask on the forum here and you might get lucky.

Another possibility is to try to hook up with locals to go in together on an online order to split the shipping costs. Again, you could use craigslist to try to find someone, or just ask on the forum here and you might get lucky.

I agree this would be the best route to go. But in some cases, like mine, you have to bite the bullet and pay the shipping charges.

You have a reptile show monthly in Columbus and Cleveland. RodentPro has a booth at both. Save a ton not paying for shipping.

Mansfield!!! I was just up there this past weekend at Mid Ohio!! I've gotten mine from the Columbus reptile show that Dwyn mentioned.. and don't think of it as being more than you'll ever need, think of it as buying over a year's supply in advance! Though the idea of contacting someone going to the Show and maybe buying and splitting a bag with them is a good idea.

I'm down in Cincinnati, what size rodents are you looking for?

Back