CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Want an edit button and other perks? Become a contributing member! Click here.

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Alrighty, then!
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2019, 05:46 PM   #1
Rich Z
Alrighty, then!

Man, GOT to get me one of these puppies!



Shoots the .300 Blackout round, which seems to be kind of a .308 short. Designed for being shot out of a short barrel.
 
Old 08-07-2019, 08:10 PM   #2
Twolunger
That will keep the squirrels off the bamboo shoots.
 
Old 08-08-2019, 01:38 AM   #3
Rich Z
Yeah, if a herd of them bust through the front door, I'll be ready for them.

 
Old 08-08-2019, 10:54 AM   #4
Twolunger
If you buy one enjoy it while you can. Pocahontas and the other progressives? will take it away if one of them can defeat Trump. They have already promised that. At least Gaffer Joe will allow you to keep a shotgun as long as you only shoot it in the air to ward off home invaders.
 
Old 08-08-2019, 12:30 PM   #5
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twolunger View Post
If you buy one enjoy it while you can. Pocahontas and the other progressives? will take it away if one of them can defeat Trump. They have already promised that. At least Gaffer Joe will allow you to keep a shotgun as long as you only shoot it in the air to ward off home invaders.
Not legally, according to the Constitution of our country, anyway.

Quote:
EX POST FACTO CLAUSE

A misnomer in that actually two Constitutional clauses are involved. The U.S. Constitution's Article 1 Section 9, C.3 states: 'No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed,' and Section 10 says: 'No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law. . . .'

The 'words and the intent' of the Ex Post Facto Clause encompass '[e]very law that changes the punishment, and inflicts a greater punishment, than the law annexed to the crime, when committed.' Calder v. Bull, 3 U.S. (1 Dall.) 386, 390 (1798) (opinion of Chase, J.).

An ex post facto law is a law passed after the occurrence of an event or action which retrospectively changes the legal consequences of the event or action.
Source: https://www.lectlaw.com/def/e086.htm
 
Old 08-08-2019, 02:39 PM   #6
Twolunger
When do the Regressives pay any attention to the Constitution, other to accuse Trump of misusing it?
 
Old 08-08-2019, 06:00 PM   #7
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twolunger View Post
When do the Regressives pay any attention to the Constitution, other to accuse Trump of misusing it?
Yeah, you do have a point there.

But if WE don't try to save our own freedoms, who will?
 
Old 08-14-2019, 01:21 PM   #8
Scrappyeddie77
You can get an ar American Rife pistol and change out the upper to any caliber with in reason. I love mine 5.56 is good for targets The black out is good just if you send 500 rounds every two weekends it gets high dollar. The black out is easier to find a hearing protection device for the tip.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Old 08-14-2019, 06:48 PM   #9
tricksterpup
Nah, all i need for protection is a Ravenous King snake.. once a burgler gets latched on by one of those, running out of the house like a baby.. for for removing air attacks.. one of these.
 
Old 08-14-2019, 07:10 PM   #10
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappyeddie77 View Post
You can get an ar American Rife pistol and change out the upper to any caliber with in reason. I love mine 5.56 is good for targets The black out is good just if you send 500 rounds every two weekends it gets high dollar. The black out is easier to find a hearing protection device for the tip.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually I did replace the upper on one of my AR15s a while back. Went from .223 to .50 Beowulf. Now that is an interesting cartridge.
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:29 AM.



Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Fauna Top Sites
 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.03614402 seconds with 11 queries
Copyright Rich Zuchowski/SerpenCo