• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Amel with nifty sunset colors

Serpwidgets

Photo tip: give them some "fresh" water, and they will actually sit still while you take pics... ;-)

(Geeze are they ever picky about water! They seem to only drink immediately after I refill their water bowls.)

Vic_Neck_0202_1.jpg

Wow

I hope my amel turns out to be as pretty as that. She is really orange, but hasn't developed much yellow being only about 4 months old. Do you have a pic of yours as a baby? I'd be interested to see that.

No baby pics... :(

I got him at 8 months old, and he was about this bright at that point, too. I don't know if the yellow creeped in on me or if they were always there. The changes are so subtle and I wasn't watching for that back then.

Back