• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2013 Tessera Babies

Nanci, I love your gartersnake babies. I can't believe how gorgeous those stripes are with those thick borders. WOW!

(This is Nanci, not Rich)

The first two babies are Firefly x Petunia. The second two babies are Heart Attack x Daisy. The owner wants to positively identify them because they may have gotten mixed up. Luckily, I have pics of all the babies!

I was very partial to Baby G- I loved his spotty tail!

Oh wow, I just assumed the last one was a Gartersnake baby! You've got some babies with great borders from other lines then! They're all beautiful. I love your snakes.

Tara, here's your boy. Flash and no flash. I'm not sure what the heck the camera did with the no flash pic- turned everything blue...

Attachments

• Madras Baby L Oct 2013-2.jpg
    Madras Baby L Oct 2013-2.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 152
  • Madras Baby L Oct 2013-3.jpg
    Madras Baby L Oct 2013-3.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 150
The other Tesseras belong to Carol, and are het amel cinder. Some are poss het motley or bloodred. Some are het stripe. (There are two different clutches). She has amels and motleys het cinder or peppermint to go with them. There are piles of them- I'd bet she'd let some of them go! E-mail her if interested...

Back