• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1.0 Tessera Chimera aka "Frankencorn"

He ate 3 times until now :)

I can't wait for his second shed, should be much easier to detect the anery spots on him!! It seems as if the dorsal stripe is partially anerythristic.

okjkfzmu.jpg

a37fushs.jpg

ms479si5.jpg

eduv4nyw.jpg

Meanwhile he's preparing for his second shed. Although, I took some pics today.

The tongue's colour is crazy like the rest :cheers:

1.0 Tessera het Hypo Anery Bloodred 50% ph Charcoal

zvfikzqd.jpg

qpu2nrcu.jpg

dylaqvsa.jpg

h9vop2iz.jpg

fuq4ptc7.jpg

7ezsjdfd.jpg

OMGoodness, he has a spotted tongue!!!

This guy is amazing. I would named him, Harvey Dent! (suggested by another member when he hatched)

An absolutely gorgeous snake. The face close up just make me want to wash him off, lol.
Thanks for sharing him with us. ♥

Wow that's exciting that you can actually see the anery and normal coloration mixed in together along his back as well, now I'm even more intrigued to see how he turns out. Those should be a lot more prominent once we gets bigger, cant' wait to see.

Nice, very nice.... Never had an odd eye snake show up for me... Closest thing I had to that was an odd eye rat... This couldn't have happened to a more pleasant person!

Regards....

Thanks a lot for those kind words, I deeply appreciate that!

That little one takes his time, still no shed, but it should happen today or tomorrow. I can't wait!! I'm gonna post a hell of a lot pics! Promise!

He was faster than expected.

Enjoy his 2nd shed! I'm still in love!!

Frankencorn aka Harvey Dent aka 2Face

1.0 Tessera het Hypo Anery Bloodred 50% ph Charcoal

tf3pay8j.jpg

5amow6qa.jpg

l2qhd3hv.jpg

d5y8sg4y.jpg

v2w4qjoc.jpg

gdnpxn7b.jpg

kuqvuvab.jpg

yj7ukl7m.jpg

klapo4j5.jpg

uq3ykzka.jpg

et2p5ke2.jpg

lkjtbvfb.jpg

I want to steal what ever camera you're using right after I steal that amazing snake. Seriously, though, that little one just leaves me speechless. I'm geeking out, showing each update to my friends who know think I'm crazy lol he's so beautiful though

Back