CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

hey im sort of new here, just wanting to say hello and thanks

Old 02-07-2011, 12:54 PM   #1
visceralrepulsion
Cool hey im sort of new here, just wanting to say hello and thanks

I've only been a member on here for about a month and have learned soooo much. I'm new to snakes, having owned other herps but never snakes. I'm finding this hobby-pet addicting and infatuating. Who knew you could love reptiles so much? I got my first corn, a Ghost corn I named Lars in Nov. or Dec. as a rescue from a neglectful home. He is 6-7yrs. old. The rescue was spare of the moment but I knew I could offer this poor guy a better home and couldn't let him suffer any longer. Because of this I had to learn about corn snakes and snakes in general really quickly to accommodate his needs. This forum and others like it have helped me very much to learn and observe things I need to know to make a loving, happy home for my pets. Since then I have purchased a Snow hatchling I named Var. Albums of both on my profile. Enjoy =]

Old 02-07-2011, 04:01 PM   #2
Skully23
Welcome Friend! lol

Remember that conversation about wanting to hold your snakes the most at wrong times? I want to RIGHT now because I read this post lol.

Cya around
Oh btw...I have Tang! :P two more coming (like u didn't know)

Old 02-07-2011, 07:44 PM   #3
Naagas
Welcome to the forum- and your new addicting habit! Hahaha.
I started with one, now I'm up to 14. I love them all.

Old 02-07-2011, 08:35 PM   #4
visceralrepulsion
yeah this new hobby has a hold of me. and thanks guys =]

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
hatchling, rescue