CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

Help me please

Old 02-09-2015, 10:13 PM   #11
Ravenessa
Yeah babies will hide a lot all together, my male amel took almost 3 months on him in his big viv before he was comfortable.. he will now be out and about all time but I don't even think that is the norm... But they tend to be more calm and out more as they get older/bigger and settled in.. esp when hungry...

Old 02-11-2015, 02:54 AM   #12
Kyle M
Hiding is totally normal. My guy is a reliable hider, he can always be found under his cool hide unless he just ate lol. Sometimes he will poke his head out in the afternoon and watch the pigeons flying around outside. No need to worry! Just give your little one a week or two to adjust and then start handling it as much as you can stand

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
beginner, hiding, humidity