CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Looking for Avalanche Corn

Old 07-14-2012, 01:03 AM   #1
Brionuhh
Looking for Avalanche Corn

I'm looking for a male baby avalanche corn snake. Preferably with a recent hatch date. I'm looking for something under or around $100 since it is going to be my first snake. I'm not looking to breed him so genetics are really a concern for me. I have a roommate who had a corn snake for a first snake and now has an albino Colombian Boa right now.

Old 07-14-2012, 01:15 AM   #2
dave partington
good luck.

Old 07-14-2012, 01:20 AM   #3
Brionuhh
Is this something hard to find? Now I'm all worried.

Old 07-14-2012, 01:25 AM   #4
Yarmuck
We should have a few Avalanches het for Charcoal and Hypo ready to go in about a month or so. We're still getting them established and are getting our FedEx certification. The cost of the animal should be below $100, but shipping would probably put you over that mark.

Old 07-14-2012, 01:32 AM   #5
dave partington
Lots of hets for out there, getting a messlode of recessive genes all visible consecutively takes some doing. And then it takes a few more line-bred generations to get enough of them to reliably be produced in quantity enough to sell off some of. But you are not wrong to try to get a lot of unrelated stock.feel free PM me for more info. Interlacing is the key.

Old 07-14-2012, 01:41 AM   #6
Brionuhh
Yarmuck: Would you happen to have any pictures of the hatchlings?

Dave Partington: I want to say I fully understand, but sadly I do not. That was mostly another language to me.

Old 07-14-2012, 01:55 AM   #7
Yarmuck
This is the only pic of an avalanche as well a few clutch mates for now, but once they're established I'll have pics of the available ones.

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=123541

Old 07-14-2012, 02:12 AM   #8
Brionuhh
Oh I can NOT handle all that cute! I'm very interested. About how much are you thinking to charge?

Old 07-14-2012, 07:39 AM   #9
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave partington View Post
But you are not wrong to try to get a lot of unrelated stock.
(My Avalanche project parents are unrelated Rich Hume stock).

I have one Hypo Avalanche male 100% het Stripe, $125, and one Hypo Avalanche Stripe female, $200, ready to go.

Shipping is a flat $50, hold at FedEx.

Old 07-14-2012, 07:45 AM   #10
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave partington View Post
But you are not wrong to try to get a lot of unrelated stock.
(My Avalanche project parents are unrelated Rich Hume stock).

I have one Hypo Avalanche male 100% het Stripe, $125, and one Hypo Avalanche Stripe female, $200, ready to go. Hatched June 1st, fed right times so far.

Shipping is a flat $50, hold at FedEx.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
avalanche, beginner