CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Suggestions for thermostat?

Old 05-09-2017, 12:28 AM   #1
luklee
Exclamation Suggestions for thermostat?

Hi!

Recently adopted a beautiful adult female corn snake. I have everything set up except a thermostat (which the internet has assured me is very important). I want to get a thermostat set up with my under tank head pad so that I keep my snake regulated properly.

For those who use them, can somebody recommend a good one to me that does the job flawlessly?

Hoping to order it ASAP.

Thanks!

L

Old 05-09-2017, 02:52 PM   #2
Scrappyeddie77

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-10-2017, 09:06 AM   #3
beckyhiker
I also use the one Scrappyeddie77 lists in the post above. It works quite well, although it doesn't ever quite get up to the temperature I have it set for.

Old 05-10-2017, 10:58 AM   #4
Dragonling
I also use and recommend the jumpstart thermostats for a budget friendly option. I also really like the VE-200 for small racks, and generally prefer a pulse stat over on/off, but it's quite a bit more expensive.

Old 05-10-2017, 11:14 AM   #5
luklee
Thank you all very much! Should be receiving thermostat today.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
corn snake, heat, thermostat