CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

"adopted" snake

Old 08-24-2012, 08:41 PM   #1
Thickscaled
"adopted" snake

I was at a local petstore getting pinkies/fuzzies and they asked me what the frozen's were for. I told them corn snakes and they brought out this little one out and asked if I wanted it. I took the gal in a heartbeat, she looks amazing but I'm not sure on the morph.

I'm guessing an anery of some sort but I'm not to sure, this girl looks a lot different then my anery I currently have.

Old 08-24-2012, 08:45 PM   #2
Thickscaled
And I posted this in the wrong thread I believe... my track-pad is so sticky it clicks on anything without me wanting it too... sorry if this is in the wrong place. Cannot wait for my mouse to arrive.

Old 08-24-2012, 08:56 PM   #3
ReptileGeek181
I think she looks like an anery as well.

Did the pet shop give her to you or did you purchase her from them?

Old 08-24-2012, 09:06 PM   #4
Thickscaled
She was given to me, they mainly deal with lizards/balls/spiders/rodents and didn't have the room to home this gal. Right place at right time I guess, I sprayed her down with mite killer on the off chance so now I'm watching her and am gonna try feeding mid next week.

Old 08-24-2012, 09:29 PM   #5
ReptileGeek181
Oh okay kool, I'm usually suspicious if any pet store gives away an animal for free.

Old 08-24-2012, 10:04 PM   #6
AliCat37
Yeah, looks anery to me too! She'll brown out as she ages.

Old 08-24-2012, 10:09 PM   #7
Susan
Agreed, she is a very nice anery! They're my favorite morph!

Old 08-24-2012, 10:24 PM   #8
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Agreed, she is a very nice anery! They're my favorite morph!
Susan, they are? Mine are caramel, sunkissed, bloodred and anything striped. I never really liked anerys all that much...til I did a breeding loan with Carol. One of the snakes she sent me was an anery motley with in incredible temperment. I kept one of the anery mots for myself and she is one of my very favorite snakes of all time. My heart stops when I look at her.....

Anyway, really nice baby! Very pretty. You sure were in the right place at the right time!! Please keep us updated on this little one. Do you have a name picked out yet?

Old 08-24-2012, 10:31 PM   #9
Thickscaled
I can do, and I'm glad I had the right morph feeling. I have a female anery motley, she's going on 6months and that's the coloring I was going off of. Going to needa find a good male that's anery or het anery for these two gals when I hit Repticon in October.

No name yet.

Old 08-24-2012, 10:37 PM   #10
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thickscaled View Post
I can do, and I'm glad I had the right morph feeling. I have a female anery motley, she's going on 6months and that's the coloring I was going off of. Going to needa find a good male that's anery or het anery for these two gals when I hit Repticon in October.

No name yet.
Uh oh...another one bit with the cornsnake addiction...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google