• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

American Cornsnake Registry

I've been thinking of registering off and on for years and just finally did. Sure it will take me awhile to get used to the site. But I was wondering, Heather, if Arista, the Hypo Cinder I bought from you is already on there? Trying to think if any of my other snakes might already be or if their parents might be ... Guess I'll start with the ones that I know are not for sure.

I've been thinking of registering off and on for years and just finally did. Sure it will take me awhile to get used to the site. But I was wondering, Heather, if Arista, the Hypo Cinder I bought from you is already on there? Trying to think if any of my other snakes might already be or if their parents might be ... Guess I'll start with the ones that I know are not for sure.

I did register her. She is 9372. I don't have all of the details in her record, that was one I started to have her registered.

I don't know if Steve registers his breeders, so I am not sure if the parents are in there. I know he's a registered breeder on there.

So stupid question but what kind of format does everyone use filling in the registered name of the snake?

So would you just transfer her over to me? Is that how it works? My user name on there is Elemental Exotics.

So stupid question but what kind of format does everyone use filling in the registered name of the snake?
I think it's up to you. I use "ME's (snake name)" For babies, I use "ME-(first three letters of Dam's name)-(two digit year)-(assigned #).

So would you just transfer her over to me? Is that how it works? My user name on there is Elemental Exotics.
Sure!
What's your breeder #? It doesn't let me search "E" in the transfer section.

It allows me to browse and select photos, but when I hit the "Upload" button, nothing happens.
I'm using the latest version of Chrome, and I've also tried it with IE and with Firefox to no success. I'm not sure what the issue is.

Are you still having this issue? It was doing the same thing to me and it was because the pictures I was trying to upload were too big and editing them to 800 by 600 pixels did the trick. A little message to the affect that "hey, your pictures are too big, bub!" Rather than a blank page would be nice however, so one does not have to guess!

Are you still having this issue? It was doing the same thing to me and it was because the pictures I was trying to upload were too big and editing them to 800 by 600 pixels did the trick. A little message to the affect that "hey, your pictures are too big, bub!" Rather than a blank page would be nice however, so one does not have to guess!

I hadn't thought of that.
I usually resize my pics anyways, so I haven't run into that.

Bumping this up....do you register your Corns? Of course, this is primarily geared toward the breeders, although those who do not breed can register theirs and search to see if any of the lineage of theirs is in there.

This is awesome. I know for sure that breeding corns is somewhere in my future, this is a great tool to know about ahead of time :D I always wondered about "registering" - with all other types of animals I've bred/raised/showed, there was a LOT of "to do" over the pedigree or lineage of an animal. It was weird to me that corns were different, but now I realize I just hadn't found what I was looking for!! Thanks!

This is awesome. I know for sure that breeding corns is somewhere in my future, this is a great tool to know about ahead of time :D I always wondered about "registering" - with all other types of animals I've bred/raised/showed, there was a LOT of "to do" over the pedigree or lineage of an animal. It was weird to me that corns were different, but now I realize I just hadn't found what I was looking for!! Thanks!

I like this registry, and am glad it was created!

Bumping for newbies!

I'm caught up on registries, for now. Hopefully, I will have a bunch of babies to register this year. :)

You are able to get on the site? It's telling me that this site is unavailable and the account is currently suspended, when I try. Several other people were saying the same thing.

You are able to get on the site? It's telling me that this site is unavailable and the account is currently suspended, when I try. Several other people were saying the same thing.

Wow. I just checked, and you're right. I wonder what is going on.
I hadn't checked since I registered my last group, but that was a little while ago.

I am so bummed about this I wish there was another way to contact the page owner....... Maybe they are updating the site? *fingers crossed*

If it is down forever, what about all that information?!?! We can't just let it become an elephant graveyard......... I wish we could utilize it to start up something similar

Back