• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My blog (with all of my 2015 finds so far)

spyderk

Just a member
I really do want to keep up with individual posts here on cs.com - but I just can't do it all with the resizing of pics, super slow internet, posting here, iHerp, facebook, etc. I decided that my reptile blog will be my Herp Journal, and I will make an effort to keep THAT updated, and just post a link to it (if that's okay?).

So far we have found 11 species of herps, and 10 of those on my property! Hoping to find foxsnakes in the upcoming weeks. :) Here is the list, which can also be found on my page:

March 31, 2015 : Wood Frog, Leopard Frog, Chorus Frog
April 3, 2015 : Spring Peeper
April 10, 2015 : Western Painted Turtle
April 11, 2015 : Garter snakes
April 17, 2015 : Common Snapping Turtle
April 27, 2015 : Blue spotted salamander
April 27, 2015 : Red-bellied snake
April 30, 2015 : Eastern hognoses
May 9, 2015 : Gray tree frog

I will update to this thread when I add more. Thanks for looking!

http://crzysnekldy.weebly.com/

I checked out your blog a while back. It's very nice. Sorry I probably never emailed you back :uhoh: I'd love to see you on here more, but hey, only so many hours in the day, right?

Back