CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Picked up 2 amel gals tonight

Old 09-07-2015, 09:16 PM   #1
gnarvin
Picked up 2 amel gals tonight

Hey guys I usually just lurk but I'd thought I show of my 2 newest editions.

This is Starshine, she has an old injury to her eye but its healed now leaving her with just one eye sadly. She is very light and the prev owner said she just finished her shed.

And this is Ruby Red, shes your typical amel.

I'll try to get some better shots later these were kinda rushed.

Old 09-08-2015, 01:47 AM   #2
Myca
Wow, what beauties. Thanks for sharing.

Old 10-06-2015, 01:44 PM   #3
Myca
You know, that first one looks interesting. Makes me wonder if it is a different morph.

Old 10-06-2015, 01:52 PM   #4
Myca
Like it is frosted or something.

Old 10-07-2015, 08:14 AM   #5
gnarvin
Yes, she is very different looking from a typical amel. I would say frosted is a great way to describe it. I made a post over at http://iansvivarium.com/ when I first made this post. Only response I got was it look like frosting that comes with age or its a hybrid. Technically I can't really argue against either but I don't think it is either, personally I'm hoping its just something went a little funny with here morph genes and its actually a breed-able trait. But I am very new to the hobby so I really don't know what I am talking about most of the time yet haha.

Thanks for the second thought on the matter though!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google