• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"confetti" corn

Thx Joe I didn't think so...Do you know if anybody's conducting any sort of trials? It is definitely cool looking - whatever it is

shed'n my skin said:
Thx Joe I didn't think so...Do you know if anybody's conducting any sort of trials? It is definitely cool looking - whatever it is

Nope, no idea. Not stopping him from selling 'hets' for a few hundred a pop, though. Personally, I think the thing is hideous and I'll reserve judgement for when we see offspring that look similar.

Has any one ever delt with pasco pauls?
he has a snake I am interested in
sorry for the off topic
TIM

Sure, I know Paul. He is a good guy. But I haven't talked to him in quite a while, so I don't know how far he got in proving out his snake. Maybe something new will come this year. Just contact him and ask him - he will tell you truthfully where he is in the project.

It's neat looking...if it were to prove out being one of the few to have some makes it a bit more appealing, altho it'd be nice if he were selling more females to cross the males with...sometimes it's a gamble, and you have to ask yourself "do I like it enough to pay $X.XX" and trust to luck that it comes out in your favor...with what he's offering you could buy a pair (a snow and an amel) and maybe have the female big enough to breed in 07 as a two year old, IF she gets of a size to breed in 2 years...500 dollars/pair + 2 years = ???...

i do know the feeling ;*)

I did notice he put 'not yet proven as a genetic trait' or something to that effect on the hets for sale when I looked at the page again, which does seem very honest.
I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder lol I like the way it looks

Back