CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Want an edit button and other perks? Become a contributing member! Click here.

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Mystic Exotics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Mystic Exotics Welcome! Mystic Exotics is a small, home-based business in the PNW. Here you will find photos of my animals, breeding projects, and occasional random fun stuff. Thank you for visiting!

A progression thread for the 2018 Miami Tessera clutch.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2019, 04:52 PM   #1
MysticExotics
A progression thread for the 2018 Miami Tessera clutch.

These are from my Miami Tessera X LBR Miami produced last year.
I snapped a couple quick pics, as they ate last night, I didn't want to disturb them too much.

Balam- my favorite of the normal Miami babies, should be shedding soon, but I had to take a photo, I love his borders!

Trasque- one of my favorite of the Miami Tessera's recently shed.

Geier- another normal Miami baby that will be staying here

Mellifer - is sold, just waiting for better weather to fly to her new home.

Musai- one of the Miami Tessera's definitely staying here.

I'll add more photos of the babies in the next day or so, when I have time to take photos of all of them.

I currently have two of the normal Miami babies available (both males) but I will be adding more babies, including some Miami Tessera's for sale in a couple months.
 
Old 02-08-2019, 11:48 PM   #2
Rich Z
I always really liked the Miami Phase corns. I believe that is the first "locality" type corn I worked with.
 
Old 02-09-2019, 01:19 AM   #3
MysticExotics
They've been my favorite since I started in Corns, and I imagine that they will remain so.
 
Old 02-09-2019, 01:34 AM   #4
MysticExotics
A couple more to add..

Kitsune-another normal Miami I am holding onto.

Luison-one of my favorite Miami Tessera babies
 
Old 02-09-2019, 01:59 AM   #5
Rich Z
I remember when I used to name my corn snakes. Of course, some of the names were more descriptive then really a "name" name. Then I started breeding them, and the ancestry record keeping got kind of sticky using such names. It really hit home when I needed to annotate the snake I had named "The $8 corn purchased in south Miami". So I then went to ID numbers instead....
 
Old 02-09-2019, 04:04 PM   #6
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
I remember when I used to name my corn snakes. Of course, some of the names were more descriptive then really a "name" name. Then I started breeding them, and the ancestry record keeping got kind of sticky using such names. It really hit home when I needed to annotate the snake I had named "The $8 corn purchased in south Miami". So I then went to ID numbers instead....
I give them ID numbers when they hatch, and I started doing theme names. Sometimes I only name the keepers, other clutches I name the whole clutch.

Not sure I will name the whole clutches if I have more than a couple clutches hatch this year. I'll probably stick with the ID numbers and just name my keepers
 
Old 02-09-2019, 04:47 PM   #7
Twolunger
I think it's harder to sell corns that you have named, especially if you have had them for a long time. When I sold Boris and Natasha I felt bad, so now I have lavender 1, sunkissed 1, etc.
 
Old 02-10-2019, 11:56 AM   #8
Frank Pinello
It may be against the rules of this forum to share some of the nicknames I named the very few nervous and nippy corns I have had in my breeding projects currently and in the past.
 
Old 02-12-2019, 07:28 PM   #9
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twolunger View Post
I think it's harder to sell corns that you have named, especially if you have had them for a long time. When I sold Boris and Natasha I felt bad, so now I have lavender 1, sunkissed 1, etc.
Whether I name them or not, sometimes it's hard to sell them regardless. LOL


Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Pinello View Post
It may be against the rules of this forum to share some of the nicknames I named the very few nervous and nippy corns I have had in my breeding projects currently and in the past.
LOL
 
Old 03-08-2019, 09:31 PM   #10
MysticExotics
Some recent photos I took.
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:31 PM.



Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Fauna Top Sites
 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.05745506 seconds with 12 queries
Copyright Rich Zuchowski/SerpenCo