CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Told different morph Id on same snake

Old 10-10-2019, 11:45 AM   #1
Kirbycrawford
Told different morph Id on same snake

When I got this little girl the seller said it was a Miami phase the main part of the body was more grey and very light in color now she is about a year old and the grey has gone away and now looks to be a light normal but another breeder I know thinks it might be a ultra can anyone help with what morph she is?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Old 10-10-2019, 04:38 PM   #2
Shiari
We need photos in natural light, no flash. Some photos in both direct and indirect natural light would be helpful. Frankly though, the black is looking like a true black so I'm leaning towards light colored normal.

Old 10-11-2019, 12:45 AM   #3
Rich Z
I have certainly seem a fair share of Miami Phase corns that looked exactly like that, so the ID could be correct.

Old 10-13-2019, 07:46 PM   #4
Frank Pinello
One thing is for sure, that is a high contrast nice looking corn snake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google