CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

New server status check?

Old 10-12-2009, 11:22 AM   #31
Susielea
Well, I think I lied, the home page is having trouble loading again for me, I'm hoping, because it's intermittent, that it is because Rich or someone having a tweak

Old 10-12-2009, 11:23 AM   #32
Rich Z
Yeah, both FaunaClassifieds and CornSnakes were doing this yesterday. It was taking 189 seconds to generate the home page. Now only CornSnakes is doing this. I've notified the server guys about it, so hopefully they can stamp out this problem for good.

Old 10-12-2009, 11:26 AM   #33
airenlow
Rich is SO bored without all those hatchlings around that he just sits there and counts the seconds to load pages...

Old 10-12-2009, 11:36 AM   #34
vetusvates
When I try to go to "CornSnakes.com Forums" home page, it won't load. (Haven't waited out the '189' seconds.) Whether I'm logged on or not logged on.

EDIT : After a few minutes, the forum home page loaded.

Old 10-12-2009, 11:50 AM   #35
Susielea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Yeah, both FaunaClassifieds and CornSnakes were doing this yesterday. It was taking 189 seconds to generate the home page. Now only CornSnakes is doing this. I've notified the server guys about it, so hopefully they can stamp out this problem for good.
Thanks Rich! Hopefully these are just minor teething problems with the new server. I also wanted to say I and, I assume, all the other members really appreciate all your hard work

Old 10-12-2009, 02:26 PM   #36
Drizzt80
Everything seems to be loading fine for me, BUT when clicking on Quicklinks, Mark Forums Read it hangs.

D80

PS. Thanks Rich!

Old 10-12-2009, 03:12 PM   #37
Rich Z
We're probably going to drop off line pretty shortly. My server tech guy is going to load a different operating system on the server.

Old 10-12-2009, 03:13 PM   #38
strawberry_bunny
Quote:
Originally Posted by airenlow View Post
Some of the picture threads aren't showing up for me. I never had a problem with any pics until the big move. And, today the home page isn't loading for me. That's probably my side of things though...
I've had the same but its more than likely my laptops problem, its poo

Old 10-12-2009, 03:17 PM   #39
strawberry_bunny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susielea View Post
Thanks Rich! Hopefully these are just minor teething problems with the new server. I also wanted to say I and, I assume, all the other members really appreciate all your hard work

Agreed!!!!

Old 10-12-2009, 03:28 PM   #40
Susielea
Thanks for the heads up Rich, hope we don't lose anything while we're offline! Have you any idea how long we'll be down for??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google