CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Looking for Blood reds

Old 07-07-2016, 10:57 AM   #11
brenden_michael
Yeah I went to find one as soon as I could. In the three I'm pretty I used a flashlight correctly and saw each embryo. Waking up this morning she laid another healthy egg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 07-07-2016, 11:25 AM   #12
Eavlynn
That's great news! One slug out of 5 isn't too terrible. Now you get to play that painful waiting game while the eggs incubate wishing you the best of luck!

Old 07-07-2016, 11:54 AM   #13
brenden_michael
Thank you

Old 07-07-2016, 06:53 PM   #14
axis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by brenden_michael View Post
Yeah I went to find one as soon as I could. In the three I'm pretty I used a flashlight correctly and saw each embryo. Waking up this morning she laid another healthy egg.

Maybe you should do what Nanci suggested and place a laybox. She may not be done yet.

Just sayin'.

Old 07-07-2016, 06:55 PM   #15
brenden_michael
My girlfriend is really sick and I'm at work but she says her spine has a ridge and feels like there might be more. I've been explaining to her what she shouldn't.

Old 07-07-2016, 06:56 PM   #16
brenden_michael
*wha she should do

Old 08-07-2016, 07:59 PM   #17
Vinman
Hi everyone guess who may be back I had a small clutch of 3 eggs hatch with no birth defects from my pure Leach stock X pure Okeetee . F1 X F2 piesided male X Het F2 female. Got 3 normal screamers. Will take picks as soon as the have at least 2 to 3 sheds on them.

I got more eggs cooking all bloodred sired by the F1 Leach/OK ot his son the F1 X F2 Leach/blood. The females are from different blood red projects I know one is a hypo some are het hypo. All were picked for color and pattern to make better bloodreds not for the other genes they carry

Old 08-07-2016, 08:02 PM   #18
Vinman
Meant to say or his son not to his son

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google