CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

New tank

Old 06-28-2016, 05:19 PM   #1
jeffgugs
New tank

Hello everyone,I was thinking about getting a vision cage for my adult corn snake,do any of you guys know a good size vision cage for an adult corn snake and/or a good website I can buy one from,I live in the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 07-01-2016, 12:50 AM   #2
KaylaEliuk
Just search in PVC cages america or something similar into google. A lot of people recommend Animal Plastics and Boaphile for them, though I don't know a lot about those particular companies because I live in Canada, and international shipping on a pvc cage can be huge.

A really good place as well would be if you have any local reptile shows, because then you can physically see the size of it, and get suggestions from the seller directly.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Old 07-01-2016, 10:39 AM   #3
Dragonling
Dragon Racks (formerly Beeger Boxes) have some quality work. I was decently impressed with them when I called in, though I didn't at the time have the budget for one of their racks.

Old 07-01-2016, 02:22 PM   #4
jeffgugs
Ok thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 07-01-2016, 10:13 PM   #5
DLena
I now have 2 racks ( a hatchling and a 28 at ) from Dragons4You. Jimmy checks out on the BOI as a good guy and is excellent to deal with. He's pricing out a special order for me using the 90 gallon sterilizes next week. I also have stackable Neodesha vivs, the 36" size. The sliding glass doors have a top gasket gap that needs to be blocked with folded cardboard for smaller snakes. My 56 gram snake had a good third of her body out through the gap when I walked into the room. Good timing on my part.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google