CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hello from a newbie...

Old 02-26-2016, 09:32 AM   #1
Kasaroo
Hello from a newbie...

I am a first time snake owner. My daughter has wanted a corn snake for quite some time so I finally gave in. We got this beautiful baby a few days ago. Can anyone tell me what variety she is?

Old 02-26-2016, 09:39 AM   #2
Distaff
Hard to tell from the angle.
Maybe tessera? Maybe motley?

I'm no expert on morphs.

Old 02-26-2016, 10:31 AM   #3
Dragonling
Not motley, I spy a few rather bold belly checkers. Looks like a nice classic with fairly thick saddle borders (could qualify as okeetee-phase?) and a bit of aberrant patterning.

Old 02-26-2016, 11:22 AM   #4
DollysMom
Welcome. From what I can see, I agree with Dragonling on the morph. Beautiful snake. Congrats!

Old 02-28-2016, 11:38 AM   #5
WillowBug
I like your snake, very pretty.

Old 02-29-2016, 04:09 AM   #6
kdickens
Welcome Kasaroo! You'll have fun with your new pet for sure. It's a pretty one! How old is your daughter? There are several members of the forum who, because of their kids, now have a new pet! They, more often than not, enjoy the new family member just as much. Send more pics when you can. We don't complain when you 'force' us to look at pics!

Old 03-02-2016, 10:34 AM   #7
Tavia
Hello and welcome! Pretty baby!

Old 06-28-2016, 02:20 PM   #8
WillowBug
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavia View Post
Hello and welcome! Pretty baby!
That is a lot of pets Tavia!

Old 06-28-2016, 03:14 PM   #9
DLena
Welcome to the forum! You couldn't have found a nicer place to hang out and chat about corns.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google