• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Loopy's Thread

I'd love to see Rufus with a basketball! But it is nice when it's warm to go out for a bit. Gives them a change of scenery!

Attachments

• snake-cartoon-slithering-clip-art-image-40621133.jpg
    snake-cartoon-slithering-clip-art-image-40621133.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 98
yeah it hit 74 here today but rain is moving in now and turning cold again tomorrow. We're right on the edge of good weather. I have a feeling it's just a few days away.

Seems like they grow fast once they hit the "twenties," at least my king did. He jumped from 25grams to 38grams, in no time at all. And, no, I wasn't power feeding. I had to weigh him repeatedly the other day to convince myself the 38 reading was actually accurate.

Loopy is a beautiful little baby corn.

On another note, no one worries about loosing their snake in the grass??

corn snakes are slow movers. Unless there is an "Unforeseen Hole in the ground, you should not lose him in the grass.

Here is a pic of my 1st corn snake, years ago. Although this one was a tad larger, he was still 'a snake in the grass'!

Attachments

• corn snake1.jpg
    corn snake1.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 100
What a big bold beautiful snake!

I've been looking at an Okeetee female I found advertised. Bright colours (w/o too much black around the borders), and that pretty tigery striping around the face, highlighted by a bit of white at the chin.

WooHoo! A successful shed overnight! Now he's all pretty again. 'Course ... he was pretty before. :)
So it's a nice spring day and we went outside for a few pics. These are all from today.
I weighed him 2 days ago ... a massive 30 g.! :rofl:

Attachments

• Loopy 3-24b.jpg
    Loopy 3-24b.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Loopy 3-24c.jpg
    Loopy 3-24c.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 74
  • Loopy 3-24a.jpg
    Loopy 3-24a.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Loopy 3-24d.jpg
    Loopy 3-24d.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 74
Wow, Loopy looks great enjoying the sunshine and green grass! 30 grams is awesome. He's definitely on his way now.

Just a short one minute video to show how Loopy thinks of his lunch! It's like he's never eaten before ... must work on his table manners.
Lunch Time!
And not even a thank you.
Not only that, this was his second pinkie!

Wow, he's really looking grown up. Love to see him eating so well. I remember that he was a slow starter, but he's certainly caught up! Good job, Loopy!

It's not so cold out Loopy and I couldn't step out on the front porch for awhile this afternoon! Just after a rain shower so it's a bit cooler than it was a couple hours ago. Had to take a couple pics you know! Still semi-colorful even if it's not right after a shed. He's about 9½ months old now. (Tomorrow is chow time!)

Attachments

• Loopy_4_22_16a__1461361109_64431.jpg
    Loopy_4_22_16a__1461361109_64431.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 87
  • Loopy_4_22_16b__1461361233_69206.jpg
    Loopy_4_22_16b__1461361233_69206.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 86
Loopy is looking fantastic! His white has really come in. What a handsome guy. Thanks for the pics and update.

Loopy shed yesterday, so here's a couple 2 or 3 pics! Nice out today so we went to his favorite tree! He's about 11½ months old now.

Attachments

• Loopy2 6-22-16.jpg
    Loopy2 6-22-16.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Loopy3 6-22-16.jpg
    Loopy3 6-22-16.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Snip20160622_19.png
    Snip20160622_19.png
    741.8 KB · Views: 64
Loopy is soooo handsome. We all knew that little noodle of yours would be a looker, Ken, but Loopy is exceeding expectations! His head pattern is so nice, too. That didn't really show so nicely as a hatchling. Amazing ERO. Cleo sends birthday wishes to her buddy!

Back