CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Whats the deal!

Old 09-03-2009, 09:06 PM   #601
medusacoils
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesfiles View Post
Trickster, I clicked on your USARK link
I read their mission statement
I wrote them an email

Thanks for giving me something new to think about
dave
Quote:
Looks like I need to apply for a job as their webmaster...

but then I wouldn't be around thease hear parts anymore, to bring some spice and exsightment to your lives.

Ps Danielle, it's "you're", not "Your" in your #598
You forgot the .com or .org after "info@usark".

So, who's your Daddy?!?!

Wayne

Old 09-03-2009, 09:07 PM   #602
tricksterpup
Quote:
Trickster, I clicked on your USARK link
I read their mission statement
I wrote them an email

Thanks for giving me something new to think about
dave

Old 09-03-2009, 09:13 PM   #603
jazzgeek
Quote:
.... but then I wouldn't be around thease hear parts anymore, to bring some spice and exsightment to your lives.

Ps Danielle, it's "you're", not "Your" in your #598
ps Dave, it's "excitement", not "exsightment".

Dale

Old 09-03-2009, 09:15 PM   #604
Ricky87
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
I'm sorry...but who the *bleep* are YOU to demand an apology from her or anyone?
I didn't demand an apology, ease up on the coffee a bit. I said "She didn't even apologize" meaning she clearly stands by her remarks. Has nothing to do with requiring an apology, because unless she comes to grips with her inner prejudice an apology would mean nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80 View Post
That's Ricky. Maybe you haven't met him yet. He's smarter and knows more than than all of us . . . combined!

Seriously. Just ask him. His "brother" will tell you.

D80
You forgot to add that I'm genuinely charitable, favorably handsome, and never take myself too seriously!. I like long walks on the beach, romance novels, and I plan on retiring to Venice when I'm 37. It's OK though, we've only just met and there's still plenty more for me to tell you in the seasons to come!. Be patient, and one day I may even allow one such as yourself the privilege of thoughtfulness and intellect. Until that time, farewell Bridge-Dweller and may the light of god give you a sunburn!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
If you had read what I had written before you started to spout, you would have seen that what I took exception to was Ricky’s demand that Susan should apologize for feeling that President Obama "is a terrorist...and that he should be lynched". That is something Susan is entitled to feel and express on this forum. She is also allowed under Rich’s rules to “drag God into the mix as well.”
Tell me where I demanded an apology?; I just stated that she did not apologize. That is true, and her not apologizing says a lot about how she truly feels. She can even "drag god into this" all she wants, but it looks and sounds extreme. That's all!.

Quote:
It’s hard to mount a good argument when you have to restrict yourself to reality.
I guess that would depend on how real you are (or how badly you want to win the argument)?.

Old 09-03-2009, 09:38 PM   #605
KJUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgeek View Post
However, if a claim was made, the burden of proof is on s/he who makes the assertion.[/size]
I agree. people who assert that he isn't a terrorist need to stand up and prove it!

Old 09-03-2009, 09:39 PM   #606
KJUN
Quote:
This whole freedom of speech thing is difficult for you isn’t it Ricky.
I think he accidentally read it as "you have the freedom of HIS speech."

Old 09-03-2009, 09:47 PM   #607
KJUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael823 View Post
Most of this thread has been side stepping, scapegoating, and backpedaling.
Yep...and then there were the posts not made by you and your alter ego....lol.

Old 09-03-2009, 09:54 PM   #608
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJUN View Post
I agree. people who assert that he isn't a terrorist need to stand up and prove it!

I'll prove that BHO isn't a terrorist when you prove to me that I'm not Shmabltzfk, your Alien Overlord.

Until then, bow before me.

Shm-UM, Dale

Old 09-03-2009, 10:05 PM   #609
dave partington
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgeek View Post
ps Dave, it's "excitement", not "exsightment".

Dale
I wanted to put it in context that was understandable to her.
I 'd hesitate a guess you didn't catch the other typos.
I liked your Pinko Commie _-word post on that other thread.
d

Old 09-03-2009, 10:15 PM   #610
Michael823
Quote:
Mikey baby, we have talked about this before. You have to read the words so you will have some idea of what you are talking about. If you had you would have seen that I have been very active on this thread. In fact, much more so that you or your brother. So take a look at the wood work around you.

Hypocrisy is a big word. Did I say that Ricky is not entitled to say what he thinks? Quite the contrary.

Those are my words Mikey. They may be a weak jab, but they are truly the words that were spoken, from my heart. It’s hard to mount a good argument when you have to restrict yourself to reality.
No debate here Wade, just trying to keep this thread into perspective, and not make the wrong people out to be a villain. It just seemed that certain people responded more harshly to Ricky's statement than Susan's, and I think some of it was side stepping and taken out of context (not you specifically). You made comments against Susan's post, I know, and truly just don't like that my brother and I are a main focus in most of your critical posts.
Simply put, you're a rather fair individual, I just think we got off on the wrong foot. I have no other reasoning behind debating you other than when you are unfairly critical to Ricky and I, and don't respond the same to others in the same way.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google