CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items Wanted Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, WANTED can be posted within this area.

Wanted: 20L Zilla Critter Cage

Old 08-26-2013, 01:09 AM   #1
subliminal
Smile Wanted: 20L Zilla Critter Cage

Hello, I am looking for a 20L Zilla Critter Cage. None of the pet stores in my city EVER seem to have this size in stock and I need that exact size. I don't have a lot of money but would like to be prepared for my young snake to grow up, he is currently in a 10gal Critter Cage and the design is perfect, so I'm keeping my eye out for a used one (I still have some time before he'll need it). I live in Calgary, Alberta and would be willing to come pick it up. If anyone has something, please let me know

Old 08-26-2013, 10:52 AM   #2
Chip
If you don't find a used one, ask a local store to order you one. They order inventory weekly, and almost every distributor carries Zilla. Good luck!

Old 08-21-2018, 11:51 AM   #3
raydog90
Check Petsmart they have Nat.Geo.brand on clearance

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Old 10-03-2018, 12:21 AM   #4
joyknights
Have you tried considering ferret cages? Have a look at these extensive options to choose from.

Old 10-03-2018, 08:02 PM   #5
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyknights View Post
Have you tried considering ferret cages? Have a look at these extensive options to choose from.
I think she's referring to the glass tank version. She can't use the wire cage style for a snake.

Old 10-06-2018, 12:43 AM   #6
gelshark
this thread is from 5 years ago

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google