CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Nanci's SnickerSnakes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Nanci's SnickerSnakes Welcome to SnickerSnakes- where the pretty snakes are! I love striped cornsnakes in red, white, purple, peach and pink. Foundation stock, breeding plans, and hopefully hatchling news!

Lava het Cinder Males (And Fat Bloodred, Shedding)

Old 03-20-2016, 10:45 AM   #1
Nanci
Lava het Cinder Males (And Fat Bloodred, Shedding)

These are a few examples of the color variations.

Old 03-20-2016, 10:50 AM   #2
Nanci
Lava het Cinder Males

Feeding day!! The two bloodred males are on the end. The female is blue. That reverse trio of bloodreds possible heterozygous amel, anery, caramel, hypo and lavender is for sale, CHEAP!! (I kept a pair- these big fatties need to find a new home!)

This is the Reptile Basics Iris Rack (Juvenile). Well, actually two, side by side. I'm really happy with them. These racks are ready to use when they arrive, including heat and bins. All I had to do was add a thermostat and melt holes in the bins. I love the Iris bins- they don't have latches like the Sterilites do, so don't have gaps/holes.

Old 03-20-2016, 10:53 AM   #3
Nanci
Lava het Cinder Males

I guess this one was blue! (Bloodred male.) Lighting: indoors, sunlight from window, overhead LEDs.

Old 03-20-2016, 11:02 AM   #4
Nanci
Lava het Cinder Males

Bloodred male, caught shedding.

Old 03-20-2016, 11:04 AM   #5
Nanci
I haven't done a lot with the lava gene, so I'm curious about the color variation. These guys are nearly two, so they seem to be set in their colors. There are two types, and some intermediate colors. One is what I'd expect- vibrant shades of dark orange in the saddles, with a lighter orange background. But some have the same dark orange/red saddles, with a cream background with light orange mixed in. I've never seen that- but again, I don't have any "plain" lavas. Thoughts, anyone?

Old 03-20-2016, 12:17 PM   #6
Nanci
All done shedding! This is outside, in shade.

Old 03-20-2016, 04:06 PM   #7
darrolldavis37
love the bright colors they are and their pattern

Old 04-21-2016, 12:25 AM   #8
BeauBoi
REALLY beautiful collection! I would love to have some of your blood-reds! I will have to have a long conversation with the hubby! lol
~Beau

Old 10-08-2017, 04:47 PM   #9
Holly12
Nanci your collection is just beautiful! love bloodreds and always look the best when they are done shedding!.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google