CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Dante intro and progress thread

Old 09-30-2018, 06:00 PM   #1
xStaticSnow
Dante intro and progress thread

No matter how hard I try I just can't seem to get decent photos of my nee snake Dante, and I don't want to bother him any more than I already have, so the pictures I have will have to do for now.

I'm nowhere near being finished setting-up his enclosure but it has all of the basics covered and a lot of additional decor should be delivered to me throughout this week.

I'm very excited to watch this little snake grow and see how his colors develop. I've raised a hatchling garter snake and a yearling corn before, but I've never raised a corn all the way from hatchling to adulthood! I'm going to use this thread to keep track of photos and stats as Dante grows and changes over the coming months and years. Today he weighed in at 11g so that's our jumping-off point for this little guy.

Old 10-01-2018, 11:31 AM   #2
Twolunger
He looks like He's doing well, and I'll bet he loves his enclosure.

Old 10-01-2018, 03:15 PM   #3
xStaticSnow
Today I got the rest of my supplies to finish setting-up the enclosure.

Old 10-01-2018, 10:07 PM   #4
Frank Pinello
Wow. That little guy is living the life. Great job. He should do great in that set up. May be a little hard to find him sometimes until he grows into his habitat.

Old 10-02-2018, 12:16 AM   #5
SnakeCreations
he's adorable!

-Tonya

Old 10-07-2018, 02:41 PM   #6
xStaticSnow
Dante had his first shed with me some time last night and he's looking very beautiful. He shed just in time for me to feed him this afternoon. I'm very appreciative of the fact that he is an excellent eater and always takes the pinky immediately. I forgot to weigh him before I fed him this week so I'll have to grab his weight at a later date.

Old 10-07-2018, 02:43 PM   #7
xStaticSnow
I've been taking lots of picture of him because I think it will be so fun to look back on them once he's bigger and see how far he's come/how much he's changed. That's one of my favorite aspects of corn snakes.

Old 10-22-2018, 03:23 PM   #8
DeuceRon
That's a looker! Love the tank setup!

Old 10-22-2018, 07:53 PM   #9
chris68
Pretty little guy, he's got quite the habitat to grow in.

Old 12-07-2018, 08:20 PM   #10
xStaticSnow
I think it's about time for an update!

Tomorrow marks 4 months since Dante hatched from his egg. He's shed for me twice since I've brought him home and he's taken 9 meals from me since coming home. He's an excellent eater with a calm disposition and I'm really enjoying having him around.

I finally managed to put a small light on his tank for day-time viewing since this "display" viv was quite dim and unappealing to look at before.

Dante weighed 15g last feeding day, so he's put on about 4g since he's been here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google