CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

looking for charcoal motley

Old 02-20-2008, 11:58 PM   #1
ride206bmx
looking for charcoal motley

i am looking for a charcoal motley and it would be greatly appreciated of anyone knew where to get one
male or female doesnt matter
would like to get a pair if possible but will gladly take what i can get
prefer to be hatchling but a few months old is ok
not really looking to buy adult but i am not too picky
i have been looking for a charcoal for a while and havent had any luck
thanks
James

here is my girl Brandy

Old 02-25-2008, 05:28 PM   #3
dpreston66
U.S. Breeders of charcoal corn snakes

These are two very good breeders. They both will answer emails regarding your questions/concerns.

http://www.cornsnake.net

http://www.cornutopia.com

Old 03-16-2008, 06:46 PM   #4
Weebonilass
As far as I know there are only three breeders that have Charcoal Motleys... I've been looking for a couple of years. Rich has one in the backroom somewhere, but it'll probably cost you an arm and a leg to get it. Michelle of Creatures of the Night and Jeff Mohr both have them, but they aren't parting with any at the moment.

I decided to try to breed my own, but by time I find the "perfect" mate for my Ultramel (100%het for Charcoal & Motley), they will probably be selling them

Old 03-16-2008, 08:57 PM   #5
KJUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebonilass View Post
As far as I know there are only three breeders that have Charcoal Motleys...

Don Soderberg (cornsnakes.net) has them, too.
I( have one adult male back there, too.......but I let him have the year off. I bred my ultramel het charcoal possible het motley to the adult charcoal motleys girlfriends instead...since they are all het amel, too. This'll test my male out.

Old 03-16-2008, 09:29 PM   #6
Weebonilass
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJUN View Post

Don Soderberg (cornsnakes.net) has them, too.
I( have one adult male back there, too.......but I let him have the year off. I bred my ultramel het charcoal possible het motley to the adult charcoal motleys girlfriends instead...since they are all het amel, too. This'll test my male out.

Thanks for the heads up. I thought I checked with him and he didn't have any. I'll check with him again. My ultramel is suppose to be 100%het for Charcoal & Motley. The whole reason I bought her

Old 03-16-2008, 09:52 PM   #7
KJUN
Don makes them. Mine is from him. I can't say he has any for sale this year, though. THAT'S a different story!

KJ

Old 03-17-2008, 08:45 AM   #8
El Jefe
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJUN View Post
Don makes them. Mine is from him. I can't say he has any for sale this year, though. THAT'S a different story!

KJ
Oh yeah....I know a guy who might finally have enough to let a few go.... Depends on how kind Murphy is.

Old 03-17-2008, 11:45 AM   #9
Weebonilass
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohrSnakes View Post
Oh yeah....I know a guy who might finally have enough to let a few go.... Depends on how kind Murphy is.
I'll keep all fingers and toes crossed for ya, Jeff.... I really, really, really want one... then I can start working on Blooded Charcoal Motleys or would that be a Blooded Pewter

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google