CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Completely unexpected new arrivals.

Old 08-05-2014, 10:48 PM   #21
MysticExotics
Orange is my favorite!

Old 08-06-2014, 12:00 AM   #22
Joba
The eyes on those yellows may be the coolest I've ever seen.

Old 08-06-2014, 01:00 AM   #23
Tavia
And all 3 just ate for the second time with me tonight, along with Iroh, who has been on a strike. Getting them figured out. The orange is very easy, Yellow #2 is picky about temps, that mouse has to be exactly the right temp but eats very easily once that has been achieved and Yellow #1 is just a weird little frustrating PITA that requires lots of patience and multiple attempts before deigning to actually eat the mouse.

One bit of advice for anyone thinking of getting into these, a hair blow dryer is a must have for heating their food to the right temps!

Old 08-07-2014, 09:26 AM   #24
Nythain
I had always figured they could be a bit picky about temp. Many of the arboreals retained primitive heat pits and hunt more through heat than vision or vibration.

They are so stunning. I don't dare try to ever have any myself, I just don't know if I could provide the more delicate husbandry. So I'll just live vicariously through you. In other words, keep them updates a coming

Old 09-12-2014, 07:26 PM   #25
Tavia
Took some new pictures today of the orange one and Yellow #2, first up is the orange.

Old 09-12-2014, 07:28 PM   #26
MysticExotics
Pretty!!

Old 09-12-2014, 07:39 PM   #27
Tavia
And Yellow #2.

Old 09-12-2014, 07:43 PM   #28
vetusvates
Excellent.

Old 09-12-2014, 07:55 PM   #29
Nanci
These children need names...

Old 09-12-2014, 07:59 PM   #30
Tavia
I need to know their genders ... Have names for buys and girls but not gender neutral. Wish it didn't take so long to be able to sex these guys. Though I have had a thought or two on some more gender neutral names in the last day or two. Need to see what my husband thinks of them...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google