• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Two new arrivals today. 1.1 Trans Pecos ratsnakes

Tavia

Elemental Exotics
First up the male, they don't have names yet. They are gorgeous!

Arrival picture 9/30/15 taken indoors with flash.

DSC_5223_zpshosvho21.jpg

DSC_5222_zpsasdifavx.jpg

DSC_5221_zpsfmy7cax0.jpg

DSC_5220_zpss1w8xbuo.jpg

DSC_5219_zpsmjrm789d.jpg

DSC_5218_zpso6zwosag.jpg

DSC_5217_zpshchyvoyh.jpg

DSC_5216_zpsxbhqicr6.jpg

DSC_5215_zps3kjqdhkk.jpg

DSC_5214_zps5dkfpbm4.jpg

DSC_5213_zpsujf1graj.jpg

DSC_5212_zpsyydewhko.jpg

Wow, gorgeous. I didn't know this species existed. I have seen they are more yellowish, though. Are yours some kind of morph variation?

I love them!! I've been wanting one but I think I'm out of space unless I want to go to racks....sigh! They are so pretty!

Wow, gorgeous. I didn't know this species existed. I have seen they are more yellowish, though. Are yours some kind of morph variation?

Yes, they are a combo of two morphs, Axanthic, color morph that removes yellow, and Blonde, a pattern morph that changes the pattern and also seems to have a bit of a hypo effect.

Last edited:
Not fair! Some day, in the far far future, I really want a pair of Silver Blondes. They are such gorgeous snakes. We need to get corn snakes to be consistently that color.

Not fair! Some day, in the far far future, I really want a pair of Silver Blondes. They are such gorgeous snakes. We need to get corn snakes to be consistently that color.

Maybe a few years down the road, if all goes well, you can buy a baby from us!

They are amazing! I HAVE to echo everyone else and exclaim that their eyes are brilliant!

I'm thinking something white walker themed for the eyes. Not sure if any of the White Walker "kings" have names though.

I just love how all rat snakes are completely bug-eyed. Babies are even more bug-eyed than adults. They look like they're staring in two different directions.

I've always thought axanthic blond Trans-Pecos were one of the more beautiful rat snakes. I want one!

Had both of them out today, pretty much the first time handling since they arrived. First the female. She is such a cool snake!

DSC_5381_zps3gmnhztz.jpg

DSC_5382_zpsoeyzfjql.jpg

DSC_5384_zps8yv0jwjc.jpg

DSC_5385_zpsmudjmixf.jpg

DSC_5386_zpspjesprix.jpg

DSC_5390_zpsifqceyau.jpg

DSC_5391_zpsrsetmcib.jpg

DSC_5393_zpsjvsiasmr.jpg

DSC_5394_zpssof7izfw.jpg

DSC_5396_zpsmbnuoycr.jpg

DSC_5400_zpsv6pl5dmf.jpg

DSC_5401_zpsl77jqzov.jpg