CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Looking for a Striped Anery A, Het Hypomel male

Old 03-12-2008, 11:42 PM   #1
sbourget
Looking for a Striped Anery A, Het Hypomel male

I have an '06 ghost female who's nearing breeding weight and size, and would like the opportunity to breed her in a few years when she's ready. It's to cold her to ship immediately, but I'd like to get something lined up for this summer. Thank you.

Old 03-13-2008, 09:39 AM   #2
Jcapicy
I love stripe Anery's!
It's good to see your making plans in advance. Gives you plenty of time to get it all together!

Best of luck.

Old 03-13-2008, 11:24 AM   #3
Blue Apple Herps
I will have ghosts het striped amel this year - a little different than what you're looking for, but all the same genes are there...

Old 03-13-2008, 11:30 AM   #4
ghosthousecorns
I should be producing something along those lines (striped ghosts and possibly striped anerys het hypo) this year and also have an 06 hypo male het for stripe and anery I might part with. Only thing is you are in Canada & I can only ship in the U.S.

Old 03-13-2008, 03:03 PM   #5
sbourget
The only reason I'm not looking for a flat out ghost is that I live in a smaller city and having a variety of morphs instead of just ghosts should result in better sales possibilities. But eventually I hope to produce striped ghosts.

Old 03-17-2008, 02:22 AM   #6
sbourget
Well, thank you to everyone that replied, but I've found the snake I'm looking for.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google