CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Hey everyone . . .

Old 02-11-2003, 01:51 AM   #1
Darin Chappell
Hey everyone . . .

I just wanted to let you all know that I've been banned from KingSnake.com. Sooooo, I won't be around the old cornsnake forum over there anymore!

Fact is that KS has completely jumped off the deep end, IMHO. Nevertheless, it IS JeffB's site, and he can be a nut if he wants to!

Oh well. I was here on Cornsnakes.com and Faunaclassifieds.com long before I ever wandered on to KS. I just wanted to let you all know why I couldn't answer your questions or comments directed to me over there.

Old 02-11-2003, 02:22 AM   #2
bmm
omg

You have got to be kidding me.

lol its getting insane over there.

Marisa

Old 02-11-2003, 02:28 AM   #3
bmm
you know

What? I went over and read your posts that were still there. I can't believe you are banned. I will be posting my last message at Kingsnake.com tonight and I, like many others, will never be returning.

Marisa

Old 02-11-2003, 02:46 AM   #4
Alicia
Wink

Shame, shame on you Darin.......LOL (just kidding)

I have not used KS for almost a year now. Have not missed it.

You need to go get a group hug in the banned KS users forum on Fauna

Old 02-11-2003, 03:14 AM   #5
bmm
lol

I decided since I was going to be banned anyway for my original "last post" there tonight I had to add a throw in to the Kingsnake.com Banned users support group forum at Fauna.

LOL LOL

If that didn't seal the deal I don't know what did. I will be commenting any other thoughts on the actual forum at Fauna as I am sure thats a more appropriate place than this.

bmm

Old 02-11-2003, 11:41 AM   #6
carol
Ya, I was waitin for it, you are such an obvious evil hellraising troll personality type. LOL, if you are gone I wonder how long it will be before they kick everyone off.
No soup for you Darin...did they delete that one?

Old 02-11-2003, 12:04 PM   #7
carol
OMG, I just read your post on KS, they banned Sean for that!?!? That is a load of @#*

Old 02-11-2003, 12:41 PM   #8
Rich Z
Heck, I know Jeff is just itching to ban me and my SerpenCo links since he is getting such a ration of crap from my FaunaClassifieds site. But unfortunately for him, I really don't have much reason to go there any more. Matter of fact, when my paid advertising and support for his corn snake forum expires, I will probably just let them go.

If he wants to have his entire site for no one but him and his moderators, more power to him.

I have set up a LOT of new forums on the FaunaClassifieds site in order to give people an alternative to kingsnake.com. Unfortunately a LOT of people have gotten themselves into the position that their business DEPENDS on kingsnake.com in order to survive. Quite frankly, I would NOT want to be in that position myself, so I will make the effort to give everyone another outlet. I am getting another server set up even as we speak so I can offer people domain hosting.

Now if I could just figure out how to link the corn snakes section of my FaunaClassifieds forums to THIS site.....

Old 02-11-2003, 12:57 PM   #9
Darin Chappell
Heheheh

I forgot about that one, Carol.

No soup for ME!!!!

Oh well, I'm still posting as HillbillyCornMan until they ban that name too. It really doesn't matter. It just shows how rediculously censorship oriented KS has become in the last few weeks.

Old 02-11-2003, 05:34 PM   #10
Kevin M
Congrats Darin!

I mean really... Who wants to be there anyway? KS lost touch with reality a LONG time ago. I cant even remember the last time I visited that site...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google