CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Random Snake Thoughts. What are yours?

Old 05-15-2016, 08:19 AM   #1
spaghetti
Random Snake Thoughts. What are yours?

- I like to joke that without the need to be in survival mode constantly, he has the time to sit around becoming a philosopher. Sometimes, I believe it.

Old 05-15-2016, 09:22 AM   #2
axis1
Yep! Definitely reminds me of Plato discussing the pros & cons of his Nichomachean Ethics! I agree!

Old 05-15-2016, 09:27 AM   #3
axis1
Oops! Sorry y'all, it's been some time since I've had to read it and I'm burnt anyway! That was Aristotle who wrote the tome mentioned above! Or maybe it's 'cause I've been reading Darkness Visible by William Styron. Please forgive me.

Old 05-15-2016, 01:53 PM   #4
spaghetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by axis1 View Post
Oops! Sorry y'all, it's been some time since I've had to read it and I'm burnt anyway! That was Aristotle who wrote the tome mentioned above! Or maybe it's 'cause I've been reading Darkness Visible by William Styron. Please forgive me.
I forgive you...
not sure my little philosopher forgives you though!

Old 05-15-2016, 02:55 PM   #5
axis1
I know it's a serious transgression, but hopefully you can advocate for me in order to prevent me from being publicly humiliated and flogged! Any and all efforts on your part will be greatly appreciated!!

(I didn't know your "spaghetti monster" had blue blood and was therefore Royalty! Also, there was a time when I thought Socrates was a drug dealer on the Lower East Side of Manhattan! So banishment is preferable to execution!)

Just a short flashback! Sorry!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google