CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Identify king snake

Old 04-10-2015, 10:22 PM   #1
11malibu
Identify king snake

Looking to acquire a king snake, owner doesn't know what sub species it is. Currently about 6 feet long, waiting to see if they know how old it is.

Old 04-11-2015, 11:48 AM   #2
Chip
It's a L getula for sure, could be a light (or hypo, can't make out the eye) holbrooki or perhaps an intergrade like Apalachicola. The care for all is identical.

Old 04-11-2015, 12:50 PM   #3
11malibu
I was wondering if it was a california, eastern, ect. The deal fell thru because they couldn't tell me how old it was, or what it was other than they know it's a king snake. I asked about size, age, how tame it was and they told me I ask to many question. I don't know about anyone else but I am pretty sure that is normal questions to ask.

Old 04-11-2015, 01:11 PM   #4
hypnoctopus
Yeah, I would pass too if they can't or won't answer any basic questions.

Old 04-11-2015, 01:13 PM   #5
11malibu
I asked a thousand questions when I got my carpet, they answered them all no problem.

Old 04-11-2015, 03:20 PM   #6
Chip
Yep, I'd walk away too.

Old 04-14-2015, 07:41 PM   #7
bushsnake
looks like a brooks kingsnake to me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google