CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Snake room!

Old 07-19-2014, 07:07 PM   #1
aleks
Snake room!

DONT KNOW IF IM AT THE RIGHT PLACE FOR THIS BUT....

I would LOVE to see your snake room for those who have one! I’ll be the first one to post it!!! I just replaced everything yesterday! I just need to get some huge tub to put equipment in it instead of leaving it loose under the cages.

Old 07-19-2014, 07:14 PM   #2
hypnoctopus
That looks great! I don't have a snake room yet, but I hope to in the future.

Old 07-19-2014, 07:53 PM   #3
MysticExotics
Looks great! Mine is a work in progress.

I started renovating mine the end May, but had to be put on hold due to injuring my back.
I recently did a little bit of work on it, but it still has work to be done.

Old 07-20-2014, 01:05 PM   #4
Joba
Well, these are in my family room. I kind of planned to have a snake room when a bedroom frees up from a kid moving out , but I kind of like them where they are too, so undecided. Anyway. A few of the T8's are divided and housing multiple snakes. The big top one is for my albino female BCI. She's sharing (divided, of course) the T8 second from the bottom right now, but she'll be moving in soon.

Old 07-20-2014, 03:57 PM   #5
NH93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joba View Post
Well, these are in my family room. I kind of planned to have a snake room when a bedroom frees up from a kid moving out , but I kind of like them where they are too, so undecided. Anyway. A few of the T8's are divided and housing multiple snakes. The big top one is for my albino female BCI. She's sharing (divided, of course) the T8 second from the bottom right now, but she'll be moving in soon.

Why not both!?

And nice lookin' room there OP!

Old 07-20-2014, 04:25 PM   #6
Joba
Aleks, are you running VE300 Dual Zones for thermostats? How do you like them?

Old 07-20-2014, 04:41 PM   #7
hypnoctopus
That looks like a very professional setup, Joba. Nice!

Old 07-20-2014, 04:48 PM   #8
Joba
Quote:
Originally Posted by NH93 View Post
Why not both!?
Yeah, why not both?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
That looks like a very professional setup, Joba. Nice!
Thanks. I really like the AP product. They make amazing cages and have outstanding customer service.

Old 07-20-2014, 04:54 PM   #9
MysticExotics
Quote:
Yeah, why not both?

Thanks. I really like the AP product. They make amazing cages and have outstanding customer service.
I'm a big fan of AP as well. I have T10's for some of my Carpet Pythons. I will be getting a stack of the 3ft Carpet Cages for my smaller Carpet Pythons.

Old 07-21-2014, 11:50 PM   #10
aleks
Quote:
Aleks, are you running VE300 Dual Zones for thermostats? How do you like them?
I have a VE-300 VE-200 and a herbstat 2... love them all. but my next one will be a Herbstat 4

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google