• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Euthanization -- A New Method

I do believe this may be my favorite thread ever.

Lmao!!! I LOVE THAT MOUSE PICTURE!

it just doesnt get any more simple than that.

for now, i am buying frozen pinkies, and fuzzies, but when i breed my own mice, and i need to stock up, i just freeze what i need to. its actually a humane way to euthanize the little buggers.

:laugh01: This is freakin hilarious. I first clicked on it thinking there was seriously a new way to euthanize -- OMG I'm still cracking up!!

Hah! Thanks for bumping this. Just as good the second time around.
Has anybody experimented with stuffing one of those mice right into the barrel? Sort of an 'inhuman cannonball'? Or would that make the barrel explode?

That would be a bad idea. Although, now that you mention it, you probably could shot one out of a cannon. Of course it would be cruel and I would never do it, but somebody might.

thought it was real when I read title

:roflmao::madeuce: great one glad it was bumped since I'm still new would have never seen it otherwise.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I think I peed my self!

I would give you more Rep Wade but I need to spread the love first befor I can do that.

So when I first saw the title for this, I thought it was a serious matter and was a little scared. Now that I've seen/read it, I just cant stop laughing. I love it!

I did not laugh out loud the first time I saw this or the second. But the mouse? The blindfolded mouse tied to the cardboard like a toy to the back of a a box? The mouse is funny. Well done.

Back